cant activate Sylenth1

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, i have bought Sylenth1 and cant activate the Software. I am long time Sylenth1 User, but i dont know what is to do. Pls help.

Same here man,
I just purchased mine as well.....
DAMN
WIN XP
AKAI MPK49
MOTU 828mkII
Tracktion3/Reason4/Reason8/Reaper/Live
Kurzweil K2000
Akai MPC3000
Yamaha CS6X,TG500,RM1X,RY30
Roland MC909,JD990,JV880,SH101

Most likely you are still running the demo version. Only the full version of Sylenth1 can be activated. Please uninstall Sylenth1, then download and install the full version from the link in your license email and enter your activation code when asked for.

ok so i have the same problem and i unustalled every sylenth 1 file (except a few custom presets) AND i downloaded my full version. The problem is that i use 2 versions of fl studio 12 and the older version opens up a demo version which has all the full version presets WITH NO ACTIVATION WINDOW.
please reply as soon as possible
thanks!

You have installed both the demo and the full version on your computer in different VST folders.

Uninstall Sylenth1, search all your VST folders for any leftover files or folders named Sylenth1 and delete everything. Startup FL Studio to make sure it's really gone. Then close it again, and install the latest full version of Sylenth1.

Install ONLY the 64 bit version if you’re using the 64bit version of FL Studio.
Install ONLY the 32 bit version if you’re using the 32bit version of FL Studio.
Do not install BOTH the 32 and 64bit versions at the same time.

In FL Studio, make sure to add the VST folder where you installed Sylenth1 to the VST search paths in the File Options or Plugin Manager.

thank you very much for the help! thats what i call great costumer support!
you were right: the problem was caused by the demo's nasty little dll file which hiding in the Steinberg VST folder. I had to find manually though.
have a nice day

Return to “LennarDigital”