LennarDigital has released version 3.053 of the Sylenth1 synthesizer.
For this update LennarDigital has revisited the audio engine and managed to improve overall sound quality of the oscillators and filters, without losing their cutting edge. The code has also been optimized further, so that it's still as lean on the CPU as it was before. Optional oversampling for real-time playback and offline render modes have been added to the Settings file. A swing knob was added to the arpeggiator, a new skin by Scott Kane was included and several new presets were added, as well as many other improvements and bug fixes. This version is also fully compatible with Retina displays.
What's new in this version:
- Improved oscillator sound quality (improved high frequency content, reduced aliasing).
- Improved filter response and sound quality.
- Further optimized CPU performance.
- Added oversampling options for real-time playback and render mode.
- Added Arpeggiator Swing knob.
- Added master tuning frequency adjustment.
- Improved pitch accuracy.
- Added Nitro skin by Scott Kane.
- Improved host automation for buttons and option controls.
- Fixes compatibility issue on Linux.
- Fixes high memory bug in 32-bit version.
- Fixes aupreset loading issue.
- Added MIDI learn autoswitch control option.
- Added 156 new presets to FactoryBank6.
- Fixes offline installation bug on Windows.
- Fixes problem with installation through script on Mac.
- Added parameter highlighting for AAX version.
- Added AAX page tables for Avid control surfaces.
- Now fully compatible with Retina displays.
- Added option to link AmpEnv A and B parameters.
- Added locking options for all parameters and parts.
Download the new demo version here.
This update is free for all customers and is fully compatible with any older version of Sylenth1.