More coma music from SIGHUP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

shamann wrote:
Mystahr wrote:Missed this around the first time completely; grabbing both right now and will listen to both in a row 8)
Yes, I believe the first was posted during your exile. Let me know what you think.
My monitors put out a warm glow with that first track; softly soothing and enormously deep. That moment at around 14 mins...... wow!

Next....

Mystahr wrote:My monitors put out a warm glow with that first track; softly soothing and enormously deep. That moment at around 14 mins...... wow!
There's a moment a 14 mins? Somehow I've failed :hihi: I'll have to double check, but I'm guessing that's when Wix kicked in. Glad you liked.

I haven't actually listened to both of these tracks together yet. I'll have to, to see how they work together.

This new one has much more definition in the melodic sense where a lot of lines where calmly fading through the fields and I just loved what this track did with my listeners ears. Beautiful haunted sounds

They do certainly go together and have a place for themselves each; where my personal preference would go to the first

Thanks Mark. Good to know they work together. This one certainly is more on the ethereal wallpaper side, where as the first track was meant to be a much more physical affair.

Cheers,
Steve

This one is a lot brighter when compared to the coma inducer track. And when played right after the inducer it’s not like an alarm clock in the early morning played through an enormous delay while you struggle to retain a moment more of not-yet-fully-consciousness. In some of the brighter sounds I can hear the distorted screams of people in extreme agony. :roll:

I like the inducer more than this outcome. Inducer is just a lot less intrusive and I like that a lot. Though this is certainly not a bad track and I guess it’s also a fitting wakeup call after the coma…but I prefer the coma over the waking up. Still not bad, not bad at all. 8)
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

Thanks for listening to both austere. I'm really happy to hear you got something from these tracks. I can understand the preference for the first track, especially if it hits you in the right way.

Cheers,
Steve

Return to “Music Cafe”