Superwave-reauthorization?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone know what's up with Superwave? I have Performer and am reinstalling after a system crash. It tells me I have new hardware (hmmmmm, I don't think so, did upgrade to SP2 though) and won't take the old number. Sent Superwave an e-mail Friday and another one yesterday morning in which I included the hardware code and my original purchase e-mail. No word from them (other than an automated response saying they got my e-mail.) Are they still around?

This is one of the things that really leaves me mistrusting small companies that use challenge/response authorization. Okay, highly unlikely that Native Instruments will go out of business and leave everyone high and dry, but Superwave.... they may be gone already! :roll: Anyone have any news?

Thanks in advance,
Take Care
Don't feed the trolls

did you email the dev directly? theres a specific address that he seems to respond to quicker.. :shrug:

When I had a similar case with them, they responded within 12h.

I went to the "contact" page on their website for the first contact (the one where I got the automated reply) and then (the return address was info@ etc. etc., so I e-mailed my second request to that address (that was the one where I added my new hardware code and attached my proof-of-purchase e-mail.)

How long ago did they reauthorize? I get a little worried on the 5th day.... admittedly a long weekend, but still the fifth day.

Thanks for the replies (I wish software companies were so prompt!!!!)

Take Care
Don't feed the trolls

rjt wrote:I went to the "contact" page on their website for the first contact (the one where I got the automated reply) and then (the return address was info@ etc. etc., so I e-mailed my second request to that address (that was the one where I added my new hardware code and attached my proof-of-purchase e-mail.)

How long ago did they reauthorize? I get a little worried on the 5th day.... admittedly a long weekend, but still the fifth day.

Thanks for the replies (I wish software companies were so prompt!!!!)

Take Care
I also get concern about small internet/software companies as well. I was going to get Performer. I sent them specific questions about purchasing Performer a month ago and never got a response. I never bought Performer. And probably won't. cj58

I know what you mean. I worry a lot more about this than I used to. There are several products I am now considering, but the companies are small and they have a challenge response system. I wouldn't care much if you got a serial number, but challenge and response can leave you in the cold!

Take Care
Don't feed the trolls

Alright :D , for now, I'm good. They just e-mailed a new key. It seemed like a long 5 days though!!

Take Care
Don't feed the trolls

Return to “Instruments”