Absynth 3 as an effect - ideas for useful patches??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone out there started to explore the possibilites of A3's new 'audio-in' capabilities?

It strikes me as a pretty amazing idea, using all those envelopes, lfo's, effects, & blah blah to twist and convolute sounds like guitars, vox, etc.

Anybody had any ideas/success with this function?

Cheers,
BK

Oh yeah... I use it with MIDI guitar in something I'm working on right now. Absynth's forte is these long sustaining sounds where a quick attack isn't necessary, so it works great with my ancient GK-1/GM-70 combo. The sound starts with guitar going through Absynth's resonators, with the rest of the patch fading in. Great stuff :love:
ew
A spectral heretic...

been toying w/ processing some spoken word ...
still a work in progress ...

Hadn't thought of the resonators, been trying to get the envelopes to synch properly with my host so that I can get some ultra-freaky trem type of effects on my guitar.

Hey ew, R U the same ew who responded to me on the NI forum about the bug?

Hey normal, what sort of 'toying'? what sorts of patches have you tried?

I must admit, I am still trying to get my head just 50% around this beast they call A3, so the best I have been able to do is to get some Mouse-on-Mars sounding freaky stuff that probably would only appeal to other uber geeks... but I am going to perservere!

Cheers,
BK

Yep I am... I'm one of the mods there.
ew
A spectral heretic...

Return to “Instruments”