mdsp Classic tools update: GUI + MacOSX port

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Works perfect now, thanks for the quick fix and reply ;) and a Happy New Year to ya mdsp :)

happy new year to you all too.

Hi mdsp, just got around to trying these new versions. The duckreverb is excellent.

I'm having trouble with duckdelay. I can't get it to load in Audiomulch or VSThost (nothing happens when I try to load). When I try in energyXT, I'm getting an "Exception EAccessViolation in module MdspDuckDelay.dll at 0000FBBD. Access violation at address 02ADFBBD in module 'MdspDuckDelay.dll". Read of address 14C28C20."

Hope that is useful to you.

Cheers,
Steve

Hi mdsp,

just played a little with the new classic series and like them a lot.
However, I discovered a bug with MDSPDuckVerb:
All parameter's position (values) are not saved across the host's project livetime. (I'm using FLStudio 6.0.8 ). Every time I reload the mentioned project, all paramters get reset to it's default position (I double-checked, e.g. I tried with MDSPDuckDelay, which behaves correctly).

Can you confirm that?

Cheers,
Rondomat
snooky wrote: There is no god in the VST world.

First i have to say good job and thanks for the free plugins. I found duckverb after a long search for exactly this and am planning to use it for some projects soon.

Using SX 2.2 i have the same problem as Vibro posts; All parameter's position (values) are reset to default positions after loading a project.

Return to “Smart Electronix”