26%
plain background
35%
plain background
35%

Total votes: 23

RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks mckenic.. - just got back from madrid... very restful little jaunt... anyway - i'm going to attempt to make a pack of non-realtime or static plugs for a wave-editor called quick audio... a couple glithers, a couple verbs, some filter effects, maybe a doppler shifter... HOPEFULLY a compressor... and just as hopefully a GOOD distortion. anyway... rock on... will enjoy patches and mp3 shortly over fresh coffee... etc. :hyper:

NUCKING FUTTTSSS I JUST LISTENED TO THAT MP3
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: THANKS !!!!!

You went to madrid for the day? :shock: :shock: :shock: You must have spent all of 3 seconds there :lol: :P

madrid new mexico... ha ha!!!

gimme some sugar baby...

i mean,

bump.

dover666 wrote:NUCKING FUTTTSSS I JUST LISTENED TO THAT MP3
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: THANKS !!!!!
:cool:

I love this beast!!! Looking forward to making more patches... This editor 'Quick Audio' what is it??? I'd like to have a play whenever you get your new plugs up!!!

Dave

search host in the kvrdb... quickaudio comes up under the current 22... modplugs not there... anyway... i've been playing in se... he he he... should get this one little thing out tomorrow...
anyway... quickaudio is non realtime.... that means the effect has to be more direct, only specific build if any... seems cool for sample processing... anyway, i'm pooped... goodnight...

How's it working for everybody?
Last edited by dover666 on Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

bump

I'm not having any luck downloading it, would you consider doing things the easy way and upload it here http://storeandserve.com/ Quick and easy to upload and download from...

Just upload your file, it gives you a link, share the link, everyone's happy! :)

Your bumps are kind of abnoxious :x but I still want to try it. None of the links are working here.

soma wrote:Your bumps are kind of abnoxious :x but I still want to try it. None of the links are working here.
and so is my odor... send me your email or use the store and serve link.... How else am i going to get feedback with out bumping it... when i put out another i'll stop bumping this one....
bump

Thanks for the link and the free plug-in.

Tested it out for a few minutes, got it to make a kick drum sound like it was squirming and crying for help underwater, even so, it didn't seem to really be something I would use much, but you never know where it might fit in sometime down the road. For glitch stuff I look for cutting, chopping, preferable using timed and synced slices... This seems to be more of a shaper, mangler that replies a lot on it's effects like reverb, delay, modulation, lfo, etc... Nothing at all wrong with it, a perfectly usable tool, just not one of the one's I'm looking to use right now.

All that being said... um... Where do I register?

:wink:

just let me know what host you use it in, and give me an e-mail address if you want updates and future factory presets... also e-mail delivery of past and future plug-ins.. i design these as part of self-education. hopefully in the future i'd like to design hardware utilizing usb and audio feeds... anyway... as far as where, here and i guess you did..

Return to “Effects”