Whats the new OHMFORCE product(s) going to be ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

yes, thats the question !

put down all your guesses here

Not sure but it'll shut down between 12pm and 2pm, and refuse to run on British DAWs :hihi:

does that make me racist?

Hunter wrote:Not sure but it'll shut down between 12pm and 2pm, and refuse to run on British DAWs :hihi:

does that make me racist?
boom boom :hihi:

I found a GUI shot:

I am course, jesting, their plugs are amazing, the GUIs amazing, and french people are really nice - I once saw a real one and they seemed fine. Also that french girl in the Renault Clio advert is :love:

Anyways so are they really releasing something new? :hyper:

he he,im not part of ohmforce or anything,but i know ;)
seeing as they dont post on here very often ,i hope they dont mind,but i suppose i can tell you seeing as they have said what kind of effect its going to be, on here before.
Distortion (with a seriousley clever twist)i really wish i could tell you more,they should really start to explain a bit better of its capabilitys,its clever...imho...i didnt realise this till recentley but there are hardware versions of this kind of thing(well kind of),but im sure they dont go to the extremes the way the ohmforce one will.
i read a post on here recentley,they said its going to be released in a few months time.(2-3 months)
he he ,love the schematic drawing,les onions lol
i must say im biased tho because i do like the sound of ohmforce stuff.
Tangent's tracks on myspace

"I wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness, but that doesn't work." - Author Unknown

Distortion? They already have Predatohm..

expensive ?

:hihi:

well like i said i wish i could eloborate,but its not my place to.
im repeating what they have posted on here.
i did a bit of testing for it,many months ago.
its a lot more than just distortion tho,but that is its fundamental use,like i said tho till someone from ohmforce actually explains exactley what it does,i cant give anything away,i havent signed anything etc but i respect them ,so you know,i cant say anything.
it isnt just a straight forward 'distortion' plugin tho,there is a lot more to it than that.

"I wish there were a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called "brightness, but that doesn't work." - Author Unknown

Its going to be a VST of a bicycle.

damn ,how did u know.yes its a vst of a french man riding a bike with a berret on his head.the distortion comes from his dodgy brake pads. :lol: :hihi:

Hunter wrote:Image
:lol: Oui! Oui! Oui!

duncanparsons wrote:Its going to be a VST of a bicycle.
:hyper:

Hunter wrote:I found a GUI shot
Ahhh... so the screenshot has leaked... Anyway here is the Alpha 4 Pre-Candidate 0.0623 version (VST/Windows only) of the new upcoming Ohm Force plug-in. Have fun, but don't even try to make it work during lunch time!

-- Laurent

very funny

wow! what utter filth :) almost completely unusable! ;)
apart from the kittens

thanks! it's amazing what one can achieve with (what sounds like) a delay and a couple of LFOs. good mangle

Return to “Instruments”