New soundfont for the M42

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

I made a new soundfont to celebrate the release of the M42 v2.
The demo for the M42 Machines beta from Zvon can be downloaded below. This soundfont is made of strange, machine like loops. The demo has 2 banks of 5 programs each. The full version will have the usual 4 banks. Currently it stands at 16 programs, 3 banks of 5 and 1 bank of 1. It does not currently have any preset and it's not guaranteed that there will be in the final release either.

The full version is free for everyone who bought or will buy one of our 2 other soundfonts for the M42, the Julie M42 and the Horn for M42. Details here:
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/Zvon_ ... Nebula.htm

I will contact the previous buyers over the next few days but email me if you cannot wait :wink: .

All programs consist of 1 sample only, so they speed up or slow down across the keyboard. Even though they may have some pitch content, they are not meant to play melodies.

The samples used to create these loops come from 2 different sources. Some are from our electronic Drums/percussions kits and the others are taken from Maxime de La Rochefoucauld
(http://www.cam.org/~maxime/) music CD 'Collection Somnambule' (Music for sleepwalkers).

Download HERE

Comments and questions are welcome.
Thank you!

Great stuff as usual Daniel! I heartily encourage anyone with M42 to take advantage of this set and all ZVON sound sets for the M42!

Tim

Thanks Tim,

This project began as fun experiments in discoDSP HighLife sampler while learning and testing it. Then it growed and is still growing. At some point I thought that some of these could sound great in the M42. So here's the first batch for the M42.

File updated: slight edits on some samples.
Link in the first post is updated and those who emailed me for the full version can use the same link that I gave them to redownload it.

I didn't know about the horns for M42 - I'm buying it!!!

Mike

I think I already bought your two other M42 soundfonts as a loyal customer. I'd like to play with your new one for a while. :)

Karmacomposer wrote:I didn't know about the horns for M42 - I'm buying it!!!

Mike
Thanks Mike!

I just bought it.

Let me know the link to the full version to the soundfont above.

I cannot wait to play with these!.

I also am getting that banner done and will be working on the pdf changes to the WSM2 and the new multimedia versions - all this weekend.

Mike

All emails to previous buyers sent. If anyone has not receive it, please email me.

Thank you

didn't receive it yet...

The final version with the full 4 banks of 5 programs each is ready. It will be available tomorrow. I am doing some further tests and it sounds great. Even if it does not have its own presets, just using it with the current factory presets instead of the M42 factory soundfont gives a kind of tribal outer space feeling, among other things :wink:.

I'm anxious! :love:

It's out and the links have been sent. Please email me if you did not receive yours.

Also note that there's no change in the demo.

Return to “AlgoMusic”