AlgoMusic: Changing our domain soon

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All

Due to all the download issues we have been having with our present provider, we are changing to a new one which should prove to be much better. We thank you for your patience on all the download issues we have been having, but will hopefully be resolved soon. So hang on, and we will have a new address domain soon!

Tim and Dr Ambient

You guys should move to AudioShots! I've NEVER had a problem with them running both ToTc Productions and T3 Headquarters. :D
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Hi all,

FYI, our new domain is up:

http://www.algomusic.net

Thanks for your patience!

Dr A

Thanks both !!! :)

Will we receive that M42 v2 update that didn't work with shareit!, that 'new' second version of version 2?

SampleScience wrote:Will we receive that M42 v2 update that didn't work with shareit!, that 'new' second version of version 2?

yeah..but we still need to get our support address together before we do the shareit thing again, but should be soon!! Things are coming together.

Tim

Tim,

If I can be of help in any way, I have a lightning fast web server with space and bandwidth. PM me if interested.

Mike

Tim, remember to update new algomusic site link in Forum index :)

mahtazz wrote:Tim, remember to update new algomusic site link in Forum index :)

Thanks..I just notified Ben ( of KvR)

Tim

What about the updated versions of the Ambient and Zvon soundsets for M42 V2?
Are they already available?

Regards

Phil

PhilG wrote:What about the updated versions of the Ambient and Zvon soundsets for M42 V2?
Are they already available?

Regards

Phil
I don't know if/when they're available....but I've heard them, and they sound great! :D
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Return to “AlgoMusic”