Ethnotronics questions....

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What is the status of Ethnotronics?

For me, it is just a random name that shows up on a thread once in a while. I am interested, but I don't know what is up with it...

pwesza - we're all feeling the same way. only BITR can let us know and they haven't been forthcoming with any information since they originally mentioned it here, like funky said...for over a year now.

Since there's been NO NEWS about it, we can only assume it's a project that's been put in the "round filing cabinet".

Sorry for confusion because of the lack of any news message here from us concerning Ethnotronics. I'll do a new thread with product details as we got so many mails with questions during the last time. We demonstrated the first release version at Frankfurt Musikmesse and there were reasons to improve the product content. Some customers received this version on CD, but we never made it available as download product and it still doesn't appear in our product catalog as available.

We're aware that there is always an interest in our ethnic instruments sample library products and we're still working diligently on the mentioned improvement of Ethnotronics. Yes, it takes really long now, but as we're known for flawless products in premium quality we can't do it quicker.

If some one can't wait there is the option to purchase one of our other ethnic instruments products for the meanwhile and convert the content to any target sample format or even use it in the current format as many sampleplayers can read Akai format. An upgrade option makes it possible to add Ethnotronics later.

Sincerely

Julia

------------------------------
www.backintimerecords.de
------------------------------

thanks for replying, julia. when can we expect this "new thread" you'll do concerning Ethnotronics?

I think there alot of folks out there who've been sticking it out for so long now waiting for Ethnotronics, so I think you owe it to all of us with at least some DEMO sounds/songs of the instruments you have completed so far + possibly give us an idea of when you're hoping it's going to be released.

I would say to second hollymoly,
That with all due respect, Julia, it would be just fair to give us just a little more details.
It was of course nice of you to take the time to reply, but unfortunately nothing new came out of this answer : In short, you tell us that Ethnotronics has been postponed and will be released when ready, all of that having already been said and known long ago now.
A real and useful information would be an approximate schedule, and some insight on what kind of updates/enhancements have been decided -and accomplished ?-, which justified such a long delay.
I'll confess that if no such details cannot be given so far, it will reinforce the feeling which may grow in some of us, that Ethnotronics is doomed to oblivion.

honesty...is the best policy.

the problem here is, Julia...."the cat is already out of the bag", so you have no choice but to let us know what's going on with Ethnotronics. If you've decided to "shelve" it for now...we need to know so we can get on with our search for ethnic sounds/instruments.

I would HIGHLY advise, though, on any new/future stuff you're working on - to NOT let us know until it's ready for release. :wink:

I bought TSW Pro so that I could get the great upgrade offer on Ethnotronics, that way I would have all those sounds at such a great price...

Has there been any progress on this?

Thanks! Riley
Asus CM6870 3AB, i7 3770 Ivy, 16GB RAM, 240GB SSD, 7TB Internal, Windows 8 64bit Pro,RME Firface UC, Reaper. Ableton Live 9, Sonar X2, Maschine.

You can find the latest informations in the extra posting about the current production status of Ethnotronics here http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153622 .

As TSW Pro owner you are a VIP member at bitr and one benefit is always the very best price possible for new products, or in this case a product upgrade.

Return to “Back In Time Records”