Tweakbench Ritual 1.0

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For all the Tweakbench fans who use the forum, you can download the first new Tweakbench VSTi in over a year!

Tweakbench Ritual 1.0 - Bass Synthesizer
Ritual is an analog style bass synthesizer that uses several unique techiques to create a thick & rich sound. There are two morphable oscillators including a completely original SuperSaw design. The key to Ritual's sound is the custom designed cascade filter system with a feedback chain.. this adds analog warmth, and gives Ritual its own unique sound. LFO and Envelope modulators can target 8 different parameters in both positives and negatives using the modulation matrix.

It's currently entered in the KVR Developer Challenge

As usual, Ritual will be released on the main Tweakbench site shortly, but forum members can download it early here: http://www.kvraudio.com/developer_chall ... ritual.rar

Also, voting will start on the Developer Challenge soon.. so please try out some of the other free plugins entered in the contest, and vote! Tweakbench needs your support!

Morphable oscillators?!?!

*bangs head into keyboard*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Xmas!

yep.. just use the shape knob to morph each of the oscs..

osc 1 blends from a pulse to a crushed triangle..
osc 2 blends from a supersaw to a crushed sine..

the combinations make for some wicked bass sounds

I posted about this on the Instruments forum...I love it! As usual, simple, straightforward, and unique...I love the little mod matrix.

nice! ill try it out immediately!

When I load it up in FL, none of my VST's make noise...

lilfoodstamp wrote:When I load it up in FL, none of my VST's make noise...
None, including others? or JUST tweakbench stuff?

tweakbench wrote:
lilfoodstamp wrote:When I load it up in FL, none of my VST's make noise...
None, including others? or JUST tweakbench stuff?
NOTHING makes noise. It shows that it is supposed to be maknig noise. Like when I press a key, the bars move and such, but no sound on any VSTs. :help:

That sounds like a FL Studio problem.. maybe ask on the FL Forums?

No problems with FL studio here

Works great with VSTHost. Thanks!!!

Return to “Tweakbench”