Am I missing something?

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Backintime records,

I use Wusikstation version 3.09e and I upgraded to TSW Pro, and I have a question: I counted 979 presets total, is this correct? Below is a breakdown:

TSW Bank 1 = 94 presets
TSW Bank 2 = 63
TSW Expansion = 344
TSW Expansion 2 = 275
VOXD = 96
HansM_TSW= 26
TC_WS_SecondWave= 50
WK TSW 1= 31
------------------------
Total Presets = 979

These numbers seem different from what you list.

Am I missing some presets? You sent me minimoog presets, but I don't own minimoog.

Perhaps I was sent the minimoog presets instead of some other presets that I should
have received?

Thanks,
HG

lol

This has come up before. If you get all the TSW and vox'd soundsets, the presets are all there - don't remember what the official number is, but if you do a search on this forum, you will find our huge discussion on the whole thing.

There are others by Mallory and Dnekm and of course, Mallory's Enigma is AWESOME for generating new presets automatically from what you have already. I would check it out - it works almost magically.

Mike

Hi Higain Guitar,

there is the additional Jeremy Janzen TSW Pro Presets bank, you can request them by mail to Julia. It's a WS2 format Presets bank. The total number of 979 might be correct. Frankly we stopped counting at 900. I didn't see the HansM vox'd Presets in your list, ask Julia for them too. And there is an additional T3 group TSW Expansion Presets bank, so you should get this bank too.

A while ago William did a Presets conversion to WS2 format and considered even the Minimoog sample library although it's a separate product from us and available from Dashsignature. As Wusikstation can load Dash's format many WS owners purchased this sample library too. At this moment you don't need the concerned Presets, but perhaps you'll buy the Minimoog library someday and then you can load those Presets too.

Sorry for any confusion, we should improve our TSW Pro docs to get a clear picture about the Presets banks and formats.

Cheers

Klaus
http://www.backintimerecords.de
-Sound Research & Development-

Return to “Back In Time Records”