Problem with ordering

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When I get to the page to enter my payment method there are no payment choices showing up. I can't complete my order :(

The order and payment processing is described on the Order Page where you enter our online-store. Just follow the steps in the store, that's all. On the payment step you'll just see "invoice", so you can go on with the order steps. Then you'll get an order confirmation and the PayPal invoice (european customers: optional bank transfer with IBAN/BIC code for no-fee money transfer). We're here 7 days a week, so orders are usually processed within a few hours maximum, depends on your time zone.

Sincerely

Julia

---------------------------
www.backintimerecords.de

Well, today I was able to complete my order - I guess. I got an order confirmation e-mail but I haven't gotten a Paypal billing invoice yet. On the payment method page- the fact that it asks you to enter a payment method and there's nothing to choose from is confusing. I hope my order went through. I suggest you check into it. This is a weird way to do e-commerce if you ask me.Thanks for your time.

Ok I got an invoice to go to Paypal's site(haven't used it in ages) and I tried to pay with a credir card- first it said it wasn't accepted. Then I checked the account and there was an old card listed. I didn't specify the old card however so why it defaulted to it is anyones guess. I deleted the old card and made the updated card my primary card and before I could retry the payment the site said that payment had been made. COULD YOU PLEASE VERIFY IF THE PAYMENT WENT THOUGH SO I CAN MOVE ON WITH THINGS. THANKS.

Did I just see that Ethnotronics is on its way?!

Dear John,

sorry for confusion with store functions. I got your order and sent the order confirmation as well as the PayPal invoice to you. I don't have a PayPal payment confirmation mail yet, but in our account your bill is listed as paid. So it looks that the processing works.

Sincerely

Julia

www.backintimerecords.de

pwedza wrote:Did I just see that Ethnotronics is on its way?!
Hi,

it's still in work, but "Ethnic & Folk Instruments" is released in Wusikstation format. Here: http://www.backintimerecords.de/bitr019.htm . The product description is in german language, but ask me anything and I'll answer all your questions here.

Sincerely

Julia

www.backintimerecords.de

Could you please start your own thread? Thanks.

Parisongs wrote:
Could you please start your own thread? Thanks.
prout prout, Paris

Return to “Back In Time Records”