hey guitar players

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks guys!! very very excited over here, better pics and sounds when it arrives...

more info on this very very interesting model here:

http://www.ggjaguar.com/broad.htm

just....ummmmmmmm.............yay! :-)

Muff Wiggler wrote:9/11
But is that September 11 or November 9 written on there? So hard to tell in this topsy turvy world.

Wow, very nice :) . I never would have guessed of course. So post some songs so that we can enjoy the sound of it...

Muff Wiggler wrote:actually a friend who has three of them is sending it to me, this one has had two owners (i've got a pic of the two owners together) who were collectors. He's also included a copy of the book he wrote about guitar collecting, and it's signed by Phillis Fender and a bunch of other cool folks

the craziest part is that he's basically giving it to me for nothing :shock:

I hope you die.

No, I don't.

Well..

Nah.

hmm..

:hihi:
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

i really do need to write out a will some day

if so pretty much all my gear will be given to people I know online.

i'll spread it around, don't worry :hihi:

shamann wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:9/11
But is that September 11 or November 9 written on there? So hard to tell in this topsy turvy world.
I wondered the same thing

then I saw the date stamped into the neck.

head over here if you want to see the pics I have at the moment. Better Broadcaster pics can be found online, but these pics are of my actual instrument. I'll take better, hi-res ones when it arrives

http://www.muffwiggler.com/res/gear/bdcstr/

Muff Wiggler wrote::oops:

well i've had a pretty crappy run of bad luck lately, to say the least...

anyway, it looks like it may turn around - some REALLY wierd and interesting luck in the past 48 hours has led to something really, really interesting and unique in the mail to me

it's also strange because yet again the date 9/11 continues to be a major operator in my life

here's a hint...

two more hints..

there's less than 900 of them

and they are the only production item Leo ever signed in his own hand (without a 'stamp')

:shock:
you get a REAL broadcaster, like there you, david gilmour and the fender musem that has 1 on earth?
like the rarest ever piece of guitar?
edit: i should really learn to read threads before replying, or even look twice the year, i saw 58

Muzik 4 Machines wrote:edit: i should really learn to read threads before replying, or even look twice the year, i saw 58
Did you hear about the dyslexic guy who went to buy an amp and came home with a map instead?

Muff Wiggler wrote:head over here if you want to see the pics I have at the moment. Better Broadcaster pics can be found online, but these pics are of my actual instrument. I'll take better, hi-res ones when it arrives

http://www.muffwiggler.com/res/gear/bdcstr/

when can I play it?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

come to visit anytime you'd like

and if i happen to be driving down into your area sometime, i'll bring it along

Muff Wiggler wrote:come to visit anytime you'd like

and if i happen to be driving down into your area sometime, i'll bring it along
Just out of curiosity Muff, how much would a guitar like that normally cost?

depending on condition and provenance, anywhere from $1800-3000 at the moment. They are going up in price quickly. Not all have the Leo sticker in them (as people stole the stickers out of the guitars and then resold the guitar). A near mint item, with sticker and a known history is good for around $3G at the moment.

please know it's not costing me anywhere near that. I owe a HUGE thanks to my good friend Jay over this one.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”