Purchased Manystation..no Serial Number

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I purchased Manystation today and did all the downloads and installed per the instructions, but I did not receive a serial number to activate the Manystation plugin...can I get one?

Thanks,

Blindeddie
Peace

Blindeddie

Doh
My fault.... I'll send it now
Sorry Blindeddie.
Paul

Hello an a fine "Howdy",

Purchased ManyStation yesterday an wondering where the email is with the download? Perhap's I spoke too soon and Paul will send one along today,
I got one from him thanking me for my purchase right after Pay-Pal said the transaction was completed. Now I'd like to email him back and thank him for the software but where is the software?...Oh, nevermind,,,I was just wanting to do some Music make'n down at the MT Station, it ain't the "What" it's just the "Wait'n....spend'n too much time "Anticipate'n, I maybe lost, but not forsake'n.

Think whilste I wait I'll cook some Bacon, it's morning here if I'm not mistaken. I mean no offense, and none was taken.

Ben Lonesum
an then sum :help:

I do believe I had already sent your links to download before you posted this. Are you sure you do not have them yet?

Paul

Yes, I have them now....Thank You

I shall proceed to Download the "ManyFiles of ManyStation, hopefully just once sn not manytimes because I didn't first tead the read first.

Thanx again,
from Ben

Return to “Manytone Music”