Zen - RhinoCM and RMXL no results

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
I've just installed Zen and enabled a variety of plugins. Synth1, Oatmeal, etc.
They are all fine and work as they should, I can search and play the results.
However, although RhinoCM says it has downloded 176 presets and RMXL says 93 presets, neither show up as results in the results list when i select them.
i.e. I have no tags selected, I see results for all other vsti's except RhinoCM and RMXL - even tho zen has apparently downloaded their presets.

Any ideas how to get RhinoCM and RMXL to work in Zen? I've got V1.0

Many thanks, keys.
:help:
eskeys aka keys

Zen V1.0 displays the number of presets incorrectly - it counts presets that are "scheduled for download", even though they haven't been downloaded yet. This is most probably what happens, but if you let it run it will also get the RhinoCM and RMXL presets too, and everything should work fine.

Great, thanks Big Tick, I've let it run for a couple of hours, and the preset count hadnt changed so I thiught it had finished. I'll leave it running and see if it fills.
Thanks again.
keys
eskeys aka keys

If it's still stuck, just email me the contents of your zen folder in C:\Documents and Settings\<name>\Application Data\Big Tick
and I'll have a look

All downloaded successfuly, thanks for your help. I just needed to be patient :roll:
I'm really liking Zen!
eskeys aka keys

Just so you know you're not alone...

I stumbled over the same thing when first trying Zen.
Presets were displayed but not downloaded yet and I was wondering what's going on. Then I realized they appear after giving it some time to download.
Should be changed imo, so that it always displays the correct number of available presets.

I've fixed it, just wait for the upcoming update !

Will do. ;)
Thanks.

Return to “Big Tick”