Expected price?

Official support for: sonigen.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't seen this discussed anywhere. What is the expected price of the non-beta version of Sonigen Modular? I would be happy with a ballpark figure, just to know if it will be in my price range.

Baconman wrote:I haven't seen this discussed anywhere. What is the expected price of the non-beta version of Sonigen Modular? I would be happy with a ballpark figure, just to know if it will be in my price range.
I haven't decided yet but I plan on making an announcement in the near future.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

OK, I'll wait and see then.

Any word on this?

Somewhere around about 90 GBP, 120 USD. However I havnt looked into things like sales tax and all the other issues and costs, so it may change a bit. And it may depend where you're buying it from since I dont know squat about how local taxes affect things.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

Pricing yourself out of the impulse buy bracket is risky, i hope it comes off for you though ;)

I think some of the KVR fanboyz will buy it. It gets passing mentions around the forum a lot.

I enjoyed using your synth for the recent contest, and I would seriously consider purchasing it when it comes out of beta. That said, at $120 I would have to think long and hard about it. I guess it will depend on how much new functionality is implemented. $120 is a major purchase. At that price point, you are competing with a pretty tough crowd.

JJBiener wrote:I enjoyed using your synth for the recent contest, and I would seriously consider purchasing it when it comes out of beta. That said, at $120 I would have to think long and hard about it. I guess it will depend on how much new functionality is implemented. $120 is a major purchase. At that price point, you are competing with a pretty tough crowd.
I have a huge list of features to add. The hope is that once V1.0 comes out I will get enough sales that I can quit most or all of my other work and put alot more time and energy into this. And so increase development speed which is currently a bit glacial to be honest.
Chris Jones
www.sonigen.com

I will be watching to see what you come up with, and so will a lot of others, I'm sure. Maybe you can hatch a special deal for those of us who were in the contest or perhaps we can help you create factory presets. Keep us posted.

I'll be your best friend if you give me a discount. :hihi:

Return to “Sonigen”