New Spybot?

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I got this link for the new spybot from another thread

http://download.com.com/3000-8022-10289 ... ag=lst-0-1

I tried the beta a few weeks back on my PC and my wife's laptop and I kept having problems. I am hoping this one is better.

Any one using it?
peace,
david

no one :?:
peace,
david

We're all too busy with our SX22 upgrades :hihi:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote:We're all too busy with our SX22 upgrades :hihi:
me2 :P
peace,
david

I've downloaded it, but haven't installed it yet. I'm still using the beta and I've had no probs with that so far :D
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

anyone using it yet?
peace,
david

I'm using it. Installed it yesterday and it works fine. I had no problems. It has a few new features and it's looking good so far.

Yeah just downloaded and installed it, works great here and found 57 more cases of spyware than v1.2

Make sure you give this guy a donation because his program is so valuable to you for a clean system.
" He's not the mesiah, he's a very naughty boy!"

I had 1.2 with the latest updates, but I upgraded ~last week. The new version rooted out a couple of new instances and seems to do a much better job connecting to the server to find new updates. GUI seems a little simplified/cleaned up. I cannot say enough good things about this program. Running 98SE
..what goes around comes around..

Yep, got it last week after reading another thread.

It now seems almost redundant though. Since I have disabled all cookies, except kvr, I have not had any spyware/tracking or problems.

Can someone else do the same and let me know what happens? as doing this simple thing seems to work!

Ta!
fake
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

I've been using it for about a week. No problems so far. It picked up things that Ad-Aware didn't.
We shall see orchestral machines with a thousand new sounds, with thousands of new euphonies, as opposed to the present day's simple sounds of strings, brass, and woodwinds. -- George Antheil, circa 1925 ---

I use Spybot all the time, and have for over a year. No problems at all.

I find that it works well with Ad-Aware. I run them both (often one app will pick up stuff the other missed)
"Time makes fools of us all. Our only comfort is that greater shall come after us." Eric Temple Bell

http://thetomorrowfile.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”