A small "Waveterm" for Terratec Komplexer (and other products)

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

blacktomcat666 wrote:It's in the disk menu (the assembling page only uses some of the stored output files as 'library' for assembling new tables and has no write functionality).

In KTERM go to DISK, press F_TYPE and select an output file type, for example "03 KTERM Wavetables".

You're now browsing the chosen directory, which only contains this type of sound files. Press SAVE, put in a name and confirm with return. You can use either keyboard or mouse for text input.

Ignore the following file parameter settings, it's just a test for a start. Even an empty file does the job. Press STORE. Now the file is written to disk and the screen returns to the browser view with the file cursor on the new file.

AT has a self organizing directory structure, which includes an automatic file recognition and sorting, duplicate handling and so on. Damaged or unknown files are moved to a recycle bin, which you can access from the very first page (MAIN MENU). If the files is created but damaged, it will be moved to the recycle bin. If the file shows up in your chosen folder, it's okay.
works perfect!

Okay, thanks for trying this with Wine. :)

Version 1.93 is just uploaded and I implemented a workaround for those who have set their IE to "offline". In this case AT will establish a temporary connection and reset the option after the download is done. I hope this will work now.

It works like a banker stealing money from people. Smooth, ruthlessly smooth. :hihi:

I find myself constructing samples in AT just for the pleasure of using it. Retro-cyber look? :D It just makes me want to use it. 8)

http://www.androidfreeware.net/download ... watch.html
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

1.94 just uploaded. This time there are mainly improvements of the SLOOP function. It works faster and the saving process includes the option to choose the loop start point and "rotate" the file accordingly.

Further every *.wav file now can be exported as 32bit IEEE float.

Whoa! Thank you blacktomcat666! It looks great! :D
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Could you please repost it on another Website? The download link seems to be invalid...
There are only 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Thx
:D :D :D
There are only 10 types of people in the world:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.

There was a series of updates the last hours, the current version now is 1.98.

Several bugs are fixed now (harmonics and envelope drawing, Blofeld *.bwc wavetable rendering). These bugs where the result of some complex internal restructuring, which is necessary for further development. Sorry for that, but at least it should work now!

Thank you, blacktomcat666! :D

V1.99 is online, replacing *.BWC with *.SYX support for Waldorf Blofeld.

All *.BWC files will be resynthesized and saved in *.SYX format during the update process. Your old *.BWC files are moved to AT's recycle bin afterwards, since they're no longer supported.

Version 2.00 is available:
  • - added KTERM wavetable export to PPG WaveGenerator *.WTS file format

- added scaling function for altering/adapting the KTERM wavetable energy profile

- intelligent backup function in KTERM detects data changes and increments the number of backups only if required

- LEFT/RIGHT cursor keys now can also switch browser pages

- minor GUI changes

- code improvements and bug fixes

blacktomcat666 wrote:added KTERM wavetable export to PPG WaveGenerator *.WTS file format
Thanks for this! I've just invested in the WaveGenerator so this is really appreciated. :D

blacktomcat666 wrote:
added KTERM wavetable export to PPG WaveGenerator *.WTS file format

Thanks for that. Great work.

:clap: :clap:

PietW. wrote:
blacktomcat666 wrote:
added KTERM wavetable export to PPG WaveGenerator *.WTS file format

Thanks for that. Great work.

:clap: :clap:
Indeed!

Noted: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=251

:)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Return to “Soundware”