The Final Sale - Alchemy Farewell Tour - it's all over now...

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

2 days - 18 hours - and something left for the final sale.

And let's give a big hand to Jim Gawne, who created all the awesome images for this campaign!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOL, a friend just sent me this:

There is no way back now...the end is near.

25 hours and something left, it's been a great pre-finale today, so many Alchemists without my libraries seem to live on our planet, and I actually reached quite a few of them with this campaign. :party:

We now have 21 hours left for the final sale.

Installing all my VSTi and VSTfx in a new workstation build. Came across this whilst checking for any Alchemy updates before installing it and learned of CA's demise; disappointing to say the least. This offer, however, takes a bit of the sting out of it all. My last workstation lasted 7 years so I imagine there's still a lot of life left in Alchemy for me. Not looking forward to the time it's gonna take to download 17 gigs of data, though.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

optofonik wrote:Installing all my VSTi and VSTfx in a new workstation build. Came across this whilst checking for any Alchemy updates before installing it and learned of CA's demise; disappointing to say the least. This offer, however, takes a bit of the sting out of it all. My last workstation lasted 7 years so I imagine there's still a lot of life left in Alchemy for me. Not looking forward to the time it's gonna take to download 17 gigs of data, though.
7 years ain't bad, my current Mac Pro is also a 2008 version and will get replaced soon, but it's still working pretty good I must say. Good maintenance is half the rent.

As you're downloading highly compressed RAR-archives, the actual dl size is more like 12+ Gigs, not 17, the amazon server speeds are very fast usually, so depending on your connection speed it shouldn't be such en epic task - although downloading 12 Gigs is huge.

7 hours and some minutes left for this final sale.

Woke up to the email from Patchpool. Nice! Still have another couple of weeks worth of work to complete the build and, with six weeks already invested in it, this gives me a good excuse to get out and enjoy Sunday afternoon. Headed to Dana Point for the day with the DLs running while I'm gone. Easy.
"Let us wander through a great modern city with our ears more alert than our eyes..." Luigi Russolo, 1913

optofonik wrote:Woke up to the email from Patchpool. Nice! Still have another couple of weeks worth of work to complete the build and, with six weeks already invested in it, this gives me a good excuse to get out and enjoy Sunday afternoon. Headed to Dana Point for the day with the DLs running while I'm gone. Easy.
Just google-mapping Dana Point/California, yummie, looks like a good place to spent an afternon at :)

Sampleconstruct wrote:
optofonik wrote:Woke up to the email from Patchpool. Nice! Still have another couple of weeks worth of work to complete the build and, with six weeks already invested in it, this gives me a good excuse to get out and enjoy Sunday afternoon. Headed to Dana Point for the day with the DLs running while I'm gone. Easy.
Just google-mapping Dana Point/California, yummie, looks like a good place to spent an afternon at :)
Very "yummie", I lived there for a couple of years before moving a bit farther north due to the insane SoCal commute.

I was checking computer before heading out and found everything had downloaded; wow, just "wow". I got a new ISP a few months ago and this is the first large DL I've done. Did I already say, "Wow"? I'm still going to enjoy an afternoon/evening in Dana Point, though. I'll get back to work this evening. Looking forward to using these.

Great, so my amazon server delivers and so does your new ISP!

2 hours left - heeeeeeaaaaaaaads UP...

Last caaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll......

Return to “patchpool”