Valhalla Account Migration

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, just wondering about progress of account migration
as I haven`t received any infos as of yet.

Thus also means I have received update of Vintage Verb
via mail but no others like update of Shimmer.

Cheers and thanks for reading.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

I hadn't got the email but last week when I tried to buy a new plug It was already created. Try to login and see if it lets you register an account with your same email.
dedication to flying

I have not received an email but my account was integrated (I must reset the password with my email I've used with Valhalla so I could login).

Thanks guys, that does the trick.
A license is missing, contacted support now.
Cheers
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

We imported 4+ years of records from PayPal into the user account system a few weeks back. I haven't sent out a mass email letting people know about this yet, as we are still working through a few kinks (mainly to do with password reset emails getting through to various email providers, like Hotmail).

If you purchased the Valhalla plugins with the same email you currently use, you should have all of your plugins in your account. If you purchased used plugins, or if you purchased with multiple email accounts, just send me a note via the Support form and I can get things up and running for you.

Sean Costello

My account on the valhalladsp.com website doesn't show my license (I changed my password, just to make sure that wasn't the cause), and I can't seem to download any updates there. I haven't received any announcements of updates to my ValhallaDSP plug-in by email, either. What gives?

Ch00rD wrote:My account on the valhalladsp.com website doesn't show my license (I changed my password, just to make sure that wasn't the cause), and I can't seem to download any updates there. I haven't received any announcements of updates to my ValhallaDSP plug-in by email, either. What gives?
Maybe your license is a 2nd hand purchase ?
Sean needs to enter them by hand atm as far as I understand it.

In any case, drop him a support note, he quickly sorted out my issue.

Ch00rD wrote:My account on the valhalladsp.com website doesn't show my license (I changed my password, just to make sure that wasn't the cause), and I can't seem to download any updates there. I haven't received any announcements of updates to my ValhallaDSP plug-in by email, either. What gives?
Send me an email, or drop me a note via the Support form, and I can help you out. Please include your full name, as well as the email address you used to purchase the plugins.

Return to “Valhalla DSP”