No sound with Spire on Mulab (SOLVED)

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I have a big problem with Spire.

No sound at all ! I just installed latest version and got the license today. Installation is fine cause it runs in Tracktion without problem and shows up fine in Mulab.

Mulab installation is fine to, I just finished OSC track with Synthmaster, 13 instances, no problem. Just replaced one instance with Spire, no sound. New project, no sound. Had the official 6.3.6 now tried the 6.4.5, wont help.

I have of course tried the demo under nearly same condition (another PC but with windows 7, mulab and spire just 32 bit), there evrything was fine, no problem at all.

I am totally puzzled and have no idea.

Have uninstalled Spire and installed the older version which works on my pc at work, the same problem here, just no sound under Mulab.

Would be great if you could test and see if you have same problem.

Kind regards,

Richard

SOLVED: Problem was a too high setting of latency of my soundblaster x-fi. Had 100 ms, have too reduce it too 50 ms, now it works. Strange, only occurs in Mulab, in Tracktion no problem
Last edited by tatanka on Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hello,

would be really appreciated if someone from the support team could verify this and help:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=434055

Regards,

Richard

O.k., thanks at least to the reveal sound team for the important hint, seems the buffer size of my old soundblaster x-fi was set too high (100 ms) for Spire in Mulab.

Cant say that I really understand this because all (hundreds) of other plugins in Mulab have no problem with that and Spire in Tracktion the same has no problems with that. But I am just :D that after my personal some days "Odyssey" I can hear spire and get on the soundbank Odyssey with the one from Tensu wave :D .

Kind regards,

Richard

Return to “Reveal Sound”