Spire 1.1 bad sound from within Maschine 2.4

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I read this somewhere else here, but wanted to get this into Reveal's section of the forum:

Spire 1.1 sounds bad in Maschine 2.4. Sounds are distorted and mangled and messed up.

Spire sounds fine in Cubase Pro 8, Ableton Live 9.2, Ableton Live 9.5, and FL Studio 12 (and according to another user, Reaper). It even sounds good in Komplete Kontrol.

But in Maschine 2.4 (the most current) something is wrong.

I guess you are referring to a post from me.
I'll quote myself here 8)
Mace404 wrote:Just tried 1.1 in Maschine and its unusable. Sound is completely trashed.
Doesn't matter if Maschine is run stand-alone or as a plugin.

Reaper > Komplete Kontrol > Spire = Ok
Reaper > Maschine > Spire = Not Ok
Reaper > Spire = Ok

Standalone:
Komplete Kontrol > Spire = Ok
Maschine > Spire = Not Ok

Other plugins in Maschine are ok.

This seems to be a problem with buffers. I have the same distorted sound in FL Studio if I don't use fixed buffers.

In Maschine standalone I can lower the process buffer of my Komplete Audio 6 to 32 or 64 samples and then Spire 1.1 sounds normal too...
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

And you are correct core! I had not noticed my FL Studio settings, but you are correct.

And this works, until I add several more plugins...and then, well you know, static.

So...

Reveal? Any thoughts?

Indeed Spire 1.1 is unusable in Maschine 2.4 (Mac). I've also emailed RS support to report this.

Return to “Reveal Sound”