2ndsenseaudio released Wiggle Synthesizer Plugin PC/MAC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
WIGGLE

New Synth

Informations:

Control points – WIGGLE has 4 operators. Each operator’s wavetable can be dynamically customized by its 4 control points. Each control point has its independent built-in LFO. These build the basic characters of a sound.
Other synthesis possibilities – Free-drawing PD (Phase Distortion) curve, FM (Frequency Modulation) and Morphing offer deep sonic potentials.
Color coded FM Matrix – The FM Matrix clearly indicates the modulator/carrier relationship between the operators using color coded knobs.
Modulations – 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope, 8 step-based and 4 specialized modulators can be drag-and-droped onto most of the synth parameters.
Morph pad – Morphing between 4 variations of a preset captured on the Morph Pad multiplies the degree of sonic expressiveness. You can also draw an arbitrary path to automate the morph process.
Built-in effects – 7 built-in effects can also be modulated and make a WIGGLE sound more interesting. 4 Operators could go through duo multi-mode filter parallel.
Step sequencer – The sequencer offers you precise control over each step for creating musical pattern with human feel. The resulting sequence can be dragged out as a MIDI file.
Built-in recorder – A simple built-in recorder helps you quickly sample a sound tweaking process. The resulting audio can be dragged out as a wave file.
Retina ready – High resolution images of the user interface are prepared for better viewing experience on retina displays.
Interactive guide – A short interactive tutorial walks you through the basic functions of WIGGLE upon its first launch. You will get to a good start point in minutes.
Compatibility – VST, AU, AAX, Standalone, Windows/Mac OS X, 32/64 bit supported.

https://2ndsenseaudio.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpMjXcy7_b0
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Will have to check this one out.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Looks nice and the price sounds good too. Will try the demo for sure!
Oh, it has a build in recorder which is great and snapshot morphing.
UI looks also good for me.

Picture:

Very quick first impressions, high CPU load , not OTT but up there. Very digital sounding, really well laid out and very easy to use modulation system, lovely GUI. FX are ok, the reverb is weak. Within minutes I was able to find my way around it, really intuitive. Fantastic release well done the devs. Definitely worth demoing.
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

Wow.... i made the little tutorial (which is great) and i think i will buy it after the demo period.
Great start for a first version. The retina UI is very nice (just wish it had darker colors). The modulation options are great. The overall layout and workflow is my taste too.
Have to experiment with it now but the first impression is very very good. :tu:

Edit: It can create really interesting moving timbres. It´s seems made for edgy digital sounds but i was also able to do great moving pads within minutes. There are a lot modulation sources which makes it for me more useful than even Dune 2, Serum, Nave etc. because they have such a limited amount of LFO´s etc.
The Sequencer is very good too.
It doesn´t can sound as good as a Zebra (especially if you want clean sounds) but the way it works, the workflow and the UI is just great in version 1.0.
Call me straight a fan of 2nedsenseaudio but until now it is the most interesting new synth this year for me..... of course the year is still young :D
The FX and filters indeed are not the best but creating more dry sounds and adding a quality reverb let this thing really shine. I love it!

BUG REPORT: It crashes Logic going into the preset browser selecting different patches.

Logic 10.2.1 - OSX 10.10

This looks really nice! I'll have to check it out.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

i would like to try it, but i don't have any sound, the install was fine, instal the vcredist, but no sound in standalone or in my daw'32and64 version test) windows7 64bits.(restart the computer, install again, NO,no)
ugrrrrr

kokotte wrote:i would like to try it, but i don't have any sound, the install was fine, instal the vcredist, but no sound in standalone or in my daw'32and64 version test) windows7 64bits.(restart the computer, install again, NO,no)
ugrrrrr
Same here, both the plugin and the standalone don't produce any sound (Win 7 64 bits, Studio One)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

"great" now let's see if how fast they are !

Certainly looks interesting. Demo worked fine on my mac. For me, sound-wise, it seems a little more style over substance. The GUI is very pretty, but definitely needs more contrast. Think my next waveshaping purchase will be Icarus.

icarus or flexion when they go out !

It works fine with me, both the standalone and the vst64 in Bitwig.
Some presets uses high cpu, but most of them are fine really. The sound is nice. It is digital of course, but there are some interesting presets, but strange that there is no prev/next button for navigating without opening the presets window! Anyway, it needs more presets.

The idea is really nice! It's an FM synth with very flexible operators! I really like the idea :) The modulations is nice and the interface is easy to understand. The visual feedback is nice as well.

It is an excellent synth IMO. Well done :tu: The price is also very reasonable. I'm adding it to my wish list.

Sweet! We don't have nearly enough dubstep-themed intro videos on YouTube these days.

Return to “Instruments”