Today we release the public beta version of Eekjuliza, a very capable parametric EQ suited for all kinds of tasks.
- Supports all major platforms (MAC/WIN AU/VST/VST3/RTAS/AAX)
- Virtually unlimited number of bands.
- Complete 64-bit signal path.
- Channel selection per band (left/right/mid/side/all).
- Multi-channel input and output DFT analyzers.
- Classic analog style filters (high-pass, low-pass, peak, high-shelf, low-shelf, notch, band-pass).
- High quality, flexible oversampling.
- Graphical representation of the equalizer's magnitude curve.
- Frequency "seeking" function (alt+drag).
- Band-gain mirroring.
- Multi editing and dragging of EQ bands.
- Full undo/redo.
- Resizable UI.
Eekjuliza is currently available at our web store at an intro price of 19€.
There is a fully functional demo version available on our website at audioD3CK - Eekjuliza.