2ndsenseaudio released Wiggle Synthesizer Plugin PC/MAC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
WIGGLE

So another update, anyone know if they have reset the demo this time so people can try it again?

We just cleared out all the demo time before the v1.1 release. So please enjoy another 20-day full functional demo period ;)

thanks

Computer Music give it 9 out of 10 ranking, plus Innovation and Performance award

It definitely deserves it.

Wiggle Synthesizer Highlights
First video, the excellent Morph Pad Feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0lXMItDWvk

Tom
Synth Anatomy
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

I like this synth very much! A lot of fun flexibility. I like 4x oversampling. The filter is basic, but sounds lush.

1 small niggle; i would love to see per voice moving points in the operators. So that the retriggering can be turned off, when needed.

Other then that, awesome stuff!

Worked on some presets for the new Wiggle.
In this short piece you can hear 9 single patch from them (with some overlapping).
These presets are made with the intent to represent the softer side of Wiggle.

I guess it will be available for everyone by the next update of the synth.

Cheers, :)
Joseph
https://soundcloud.com/hollosound/hollo9wigglepresets

Huh, I completely missed this! Looks interesting! Does anyone know if this synth works with controllers like linnstrument / seaboard for per note pitchbend and other things?

Kalee wrote:Huh, I completely missed this! Looks interesting! Does anyone know if this synth works with controllers like linnstrument / seaboard for per note pitchbend and other things?
Currently no, but we're working on it...

Just tried Wiggle and I quite like it.

One thing I noticed: Wiggle has a peculiar way of listening to Sustain Pedal. It doesn't hold the sound but let it gently die away.

So, its not possible to hold notes with Sustain Pedal?

Also, does the full version also need online activation?

zxant wrote: 
Just tried Wiggle and I quite like it.

One thing I noticed: Wiggle has a peculiar way of listening to Sustain Pedal. It doesn't hold the sound but let it gently die away.

So, its not possible to hold notes with Sustain Pedal?

Also, does the full version also need online activation?

Currently WIGGLE only takes CC64 sustain pedal as default. Might be your MIDI controller takes sustain pedal as other CC number like CC18, so it doesn't get response. We'll let user setup their own pedal CC number in the next update in coming weeks.

The full version doesn't need online activation ;)

And no (soft) iLok, eLicenser or dongle I hope?

zxant wrote: 
And no (soft) iLok, eLicenser or dongle I hope?

We hate iLok & eLicenser as well, so just license key online activation. And we also support offline activation for the never-online-studio users ;)

Thanks, bought! .:borg: :)

Return to “Instruments”