When do you see komplete 11 coming out?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

here is the image

or

http://media.musiciansfriend.com/is/ima ... =png-alpha

(messing with wid and hei parameters on URL)

what's the plugin with the purple waveform?

Thanks for reposting the image. My workplace blocks Google's cache for some bizarre reason. :x

You guys noticed the strings, woodwind libraries added. Absoluately that is a steal if included!

beatmangler443 wrote:You guys noticed the strings, woodwind libraries added. Absoluately that is a steal if included!
Komplete Ultimate is supposed to include everything aint it?

Numanoid wrote:
beatmangler443 wrote:You guys noticed the strings, woodwind libraries added. Absoluately that is a steal if included!
To get a better idea what I'm talking about http://vi-control.net/community/threads ... ete.48571/

Now take the egg of your face.

I'm excited.

beatmangler443 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
To get a better idea what I'm talking about http://vi-control.net/community/threads ... ete.48571/

Now take the egg of your face.
Egg on my face because I ask you a question :dog:

Strange that there is nothing new/unrecognizable besides Replika XT (which we all new was coming) and whatever that purple waveform thing is. I thought they usually threw in a few new things at Komplete time, like last time it was the pianos and those new reaktor ensembles. I'm sure the purple waveform thing is Reaktor since that's all they develop on besides Kontakt and effects. Maybe there's new things hiding in the lower left corner but they usually would show off the new things.

Do I see GR6 in there, eg. first image? Sure hope so, been waiting YEARS for them to release it. Like the box artwork too, maybe I finally have a reason to upgrade.

the kontakt interface seems a little bit different.
dedication to flying

_gl wrote:Do I see GR6 in there, eg. first image? Sure hope so, been waiting YEARS for them to release it. Like the box artwork too, maybe I finally have a reason to upgrade.
No that's just rammfire. Been out for a loooong time.

So, what is confirmed as for now:
- Flesh
- Replica XT ( i guess, half of KVR should have the free version)
- Some orchestral stuff
- Reaktor 6
Speculated:
- red waveform thingie
- Kontakt looking somehow different
Snce I believe most humans are greedy and evil, and NI are no exception, I guess K10 standard owners will get even less.

As someone above said, would be great if they made a new flagship synth. Their synths are nice, and the latest ones (Monark, Rounds, Kontour) have really outstanding sound quality, but all these synths are a bit too special, I wish they made a workhorse synth along the lines of Spire or Dune 2 inloving their latest DSP developments (may be an enseble, I'm fine with that).
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

masterhiggins wrote:No that's just rammfire. Been out for a loooong time.
So it is, never use it. So no GR6 - really? EvilDragon has hinted over the years that they're still working on it, can't believe it's still not ready.

Return to “Instruments”