MIX CHALLENGE - MC23 July 2016 - Winners announced

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like all tracks are in. Time to kick off the next evaluation process. :tu:

Thank you for your participation, again we still have questions over in the Gossip Thread.

Else, please check your links if everything is fine.
Results should be in a couple days from now.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Good luck to everybody for round 2 ! :D

Thanks for taking part everyone. I'm not going to go into my reasons, but I'm going to go with:

First place - piranha81

Second place - Kolyev

Third place - 3ee

Thanks again, enjoy your prizes! :clap:

Now that was quick. Thanks for your time, an-electric-heart. And congratulations to the winners.

You know the drill by now, please select your price, mention it in here and then either contact me (Two Notes Audio, Nyrv Systems) or satYatunes (everything else).

See you in the next challenge, and don't forget to visit the Gossip Thread. :tu:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Congrats to the winners! :) happy to see I made it to 3rd place...

Now let's jump into the prize pool!!! :hyper: whoohoo!

Congrats to Piranha and 3ee also from my side!

Congrats piranha81, Kolyev and 3ee ;) well done guys !

Thanks for choosing my mix AEH, I'm honoured, I'll never expect this when I started mixing hoping to give a good sound to my own ideas some years ago. And I'm happy this happened to kinda of a rock track, that is the genre I played for a lifetime.
Thanks to everybody for the congrats and I also want to congratulate with other winners, Kolyev and 3ee, our mixes are all different and all with interesting solutions.
Thanks also to all the kind sponsors of the challenge.
The prize I choose is the Acon Digital Verberate.

Roberto

I'll pick Tone 2 Ultraspace

I'll take : Torpedo Wall of Sound III
Thank You! :)

That about finishes the thread. Unless there are questions remaining about the mix submissions.

Thanks again for your participation, congratulations to the winners.
See you in the next challenge. :tu:

Return to “Production Techniques”