Sinevibes Dispersion

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Didn't see anyone nor thread yet mentioning this new cool little delay plugin.

http://www.sinevib.es/dispersion

Dispersion is a unique delay modeling processor. Via a special formula developed at Sinevibes, it configures multiple delay lines so that their times are spread in a non-linear fashion - but always summing up to a defined rhythmical duration. As a result, this delay network sounds like a natural phenomenon, yet with its timing precisely synchronized to the beat. Featuring multiple feedback tail shaping and modulation options, Dispersion is not only capable of doing "bouncing ball delay" effects, but also scattering reflections, shuffle delays, stereo-widening choruses and grainy reverbs.

As all Sinevibes' plugins, looks & sounds pretty neat and interesting!

Yes, an other cleaver plug-in.
Simple yet quite powerful.
Worth to say that is Mac only though.

nordickvr wrote:Worth to say that is Mac only though.
You never hear that comment about a windows-only plugin. I remember a developer (cytomic or Valhalla) saying that his customers are roughly half Mac and half windows. He can't be he only one.

Another cool plugin from Sinevibes :tu:
:borg:

Ugh I was holding hope that sometime in the past few years they would hire a developer that could do Windows versions, but not really holding my breath any more.. I might just buy an older Mac Mini just so I can run Sinevibes plugins.

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
-- Albert Einstein

Return to “Effects”