Komplete 11 update sale?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does not look like the NI Black Friday sale includes a discount on the update to K11. Anyone know if/when that might happen?

Usually the spring.

it's spring. hope that sale comes soon.

usually it's some time near end of march-ish. been holding off on updating reaktor to get it in the komplete upgrade sale...

shrug.

My gut says they will offer discounts on the Orchestral Upgrades and individual products but not on K11 since it was recently released. Or I could be wrong.

thejonsolo wrote:My gut says they will offer discounts on the Orchestral Upgrades and individual products but not on K11 since it was recently released. Or I could be wrong.
hasn't it been a year or something? oh wait..

googled.. and it was September 1, 2016

guess i'll keep waiting.. can't bring myself to pay $199 for the update from K9 or whatever version i have.

Same here. Wait for KU12 if it includes Heavyocity Novo.

Fleer wrote:Same here. Wait for KU12 if it includes Heavyocity Novo.
i'm ok w/just getting K11 whenever they do an update sale... form and reaktor6 and whatever other odds and ends are interesting in K11 will be nice to finally have. i have everything form NI that a really like other than those two things.. we'll see what they do new in K12 i guess.. but it's already kinda overkill.

meh... we'll see. no shortage of things to do in K9. reaktor alone is a forever project.

I've been waiting for a Komplete 11 Upgrade sale too.

$300 isn't quite worth for me it being on Standard, since I already had a few of the added products.

Hmmm..upgrade price for me is $200
simon.a.billington wrote:I've been waiting for a Komplete 11 Upgrade sale too.

$300 isn't quite worth for me it being on Standard, since I already had a few of the added products.

jc_vt wrote:Hmmm..upgrade price for me is $200
simon.a.billington wrote:I've been waiting for a Komplete 11 Upgrade sale too.

I'm on the Australian Dollar here.

alas.. the 50% off upgrades sale arrives.

dayjob wrote:alas.. the 50% off upgrades sale arrives.
Just got K11 Ultimate update for 299$

Nothing I need (I am on Ultimate 10 and paid to upgrade to Reactor 6 already....)
Always good to miss a few years to get good value!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I hope JRRshop can give us further discounts. Uncle E? :)

Hi

Can anyone explain what the (new) copy protection is - I don't have my DAW computer online and heard that unlike the previous set up (service center - or whatever it was called) the latest copy protection requires that your DAW computer MUST BE ONLINE?

Also - does this new c/p auto update and access the NI site for software updates?

Many thanks

Return to “Instruments”