o-deus asio link down?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys...

The Asio Link software can´t be bought at the moment.
I´m waiting for a week but it seems they´re not fixing the "technical difficulties".
"Our payment methods are currently unavailable due to technical difficulties
Please try again later."
https://o-deus-audio.com.au/ASIOLink

I have sent them an eMail, but there´s no response, too.
It´s a shame, as this little programm solves my problem and I would be happy to purchase a full version!

Any idea/suggestions on this?
https://audile.shop - the quality controlled sound shop
http://bjulin.de

Bjulin wrote:Hey guys...

The Asio Link software can´t be bought at the moment.
I´m waiting for a week but it seems they´re not fixing the "technical difficulties".
"Our payment methods are currently unavailable due to technical difficulties
Please try again later."
https://o-deus-audio.com.au/ASIOLink

I have sent them an eMail, but there´s no response, too.
It´s a shame, as this little programm solves my problem and I would be happy to purchase a full version!

Any idea/suggestions on this?
I own ASIOLink Pro. It is a solid product, but I don't use it anymore. Have you tried VB-Audio VoiceMeeter? It may do what you need, and it is free.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Anyone been able to communicate with them?

My DAW laptop died on me, and now that I want to re-install to a new computer, I'm getting errors from their registration server.

Sent emails, but seeing that many users on different forums are complaining about emails not being returned, I'm starting to be worried, as I NEED this piece of sftware to work.

BTW, Voicemeter, and Voicemeter banana are a very pale replacement solution for anyone having used the Asio Link Pro.

What a shame if that company went under (pun intended, they're in Australia)

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi Lucmorin

Any luck with O-deus? Have you found an alternative to their product from another company? I wanna buy Asio-link butsame problem here. You can email me to: mmuziclifford@gmail.com (mailto:mmuziclifford@gmail.com)

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hi Lucmorin
(CRRECTION)

Any luck with O-deus? Have you found an alternative to their product from another company? I wanna buy Asio-link butsame problem here. You can email me to: muziclifford@gmail.com (mailto:muziclifford@gmail.com)

I also can't get a hold of the guy/company. I bought the vst2wsd software last January and it thinks that the software license is invalid now... even if I wanted to buy another version, I can't. I just sent out another email for the 3rd time.... so annoying. The software is absolutely AMAZING. Works great... except for when it starts telling me the license is invalid. And there's not really a whole lot of competition out there for this (not sure why that is)

>:(

BagoChan wrote:Someone posted this to reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Software_Crack ... asio_link/

If this is legit, then it looks like he died in April :( But looks like there is an effort underway to get it released or at least the registration put back online.

This needs to be verified though.
John Shield, the developer behind O Deus Audio, passed away unexpectedly last year.

His next of kin is trying to help out:
If you need assistance activating any of o-deus audio's software please let me know.

I have set up an email address: odeus-issues@daedulus.net

Please contact me through that. Make sure to add {ODEUS-ISSUES}: to the beginning of the subject, otherwise it will be filtered.
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

Hey!

Does anyone have this problem with Asio Link:
Whenever i restart my computer, i have to reconfigure the routing in the control panel. See, i only need to draw routes from Speakers_IN to Asio_HOST_IN. The rest is handled in the DAW i use (AudioMulch). But every time i restart the computer, the route gets deleted and i have to draw it again. The problem is exacerbated by the fact that i need to use it on a CarPC and everything should run smoothly in the background.

I tried saving the settings, but clicking on "Save preset" doesn't do anything.

Any suggestions?

Help !!

Am sorry to hear of his passing, sad news.

Is there any way of activating it manually?

It's a godsend to me have used it for years, it would keep losing the registration (probably after a registry clean), but I just used to add it back again.
Why not try some amazing fractal graphics for your art? I've got a site all about them at JWildfire Sanctuary

No response from the email address, looks like I'll have to write this software off :(

What can I use to replace it ?
Why not try some amazing fractal graphics for your art? I've got a site all about them at JWildfire Sanctuary

I think this whole situation should teach us at least a lesson.

If you're going to buy software from someone who insists on having you go throuh a "licensing sever", then you should refuse the deal.

Nobody knows when their show is going to be over, an so, nobody can garantee that a software relying on some private server is going to work forever. Even large companies sometimes go out of business.

As much as we can, we should refuse to purchase anything from vendors that require us to connect to their server on a permanent basis.

This definitely the lesson I learend about doing business with O Deus, even though the guy, John Shields, seemed like a very goog fellow. You never know when vendors are going out of business, or passing away.

Serial Number + unlock code is pretty much I'm willing to do now, unles the business has bee around for 10-20 years. And even then. It Pisses me off that they require us to connect to their damn servers. who knows how long they'll be around?

Cheers

Agreed, selfish f**k for dying no? I demand my software purchases last forever!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”