Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

The little mod-triangle on a knob has a focus (black dot) that does not change,
after choosing/revealing the source by clicking... that's weird.

Why not change the focus + mod-amount from the little triangle ..+ it shows the source, e.g. LFO2?

-------
And where is the version-number? (why is it not next to the logos on the lower GUI-end.. there are acres/miles of space.)

*scrambles hair
- WonderEcho -

Well i resolved my issues, "grey screen" when loading instrument, turns out it was a Graphics card driver issue, neither windows or iObit driver booster was bringing it up for updating, so after trail and error i narrowed it down to this particular driver located it and installed manually, bingo... odd

BUT NOW... VPS Avenger thinks it is a demo version and prompts me to buy the product again LOL

Oh well at least i got a play around for a bit, will see if support can help me out here :?

Coockie1176ln wrote:I really want a motorcycle!
So i did one in avenger using oscillator noise, drive distorton, filters, pitch effects,
and triangle shape with some cool avenger style modulation!
Its really flexible synth :D Noob like me can do this :D

https://soundcloud.com/memaybe/motorcycle/s-5CYYj
N!CE :clap: Ready to race!
The average bored guy

What does the 1.1.2 update do?

1.1.2 hotifx
- fixed the crash that was introduced with verion 1.1.1
- fixed the content import problem at the end of a sucessfull import process

btw we are working on a new synthesis mode for one of the next updates :tu:

msvs wrote:1.1.2 hotifx

AAAaaaaaand midi channel? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :hihi:
Btw what is this new synthesis mode? :D Like fm using the oscillators as carrier? :D

Regarding the price of the expansion packs:

I'm not one to argue with a company's decision on their pricing and pricing strategy. And let it be known that I'm a huge Avenger fan. I also own 3 of the expansion packs (EDM, Moombahton, and Future Chill). I really like them.

The other 4 packs that are currently available, having listened to the demos a few times, aren't really on my radar. I did consider them again during the Easter sale. But at $54 USD (including tax), they're still too pricey for me to consider purchase for packs that don't fit my needs at a high level.

But, if they were $40 USD (including tax), I'd likely buy every one that came out, even if it meant committing to 2 or 3 packs at a time, if a package deal brought them down to $40 each.

Again, I'm not expressing an ill feelings towards the pricing of the packs. I think that for genres that one is looking specifically for, they fit the bill well and are worth the asking price. But for those of us who like to have "all the packs", the pricing is prohibitive from that perspective (again, to me).

Anyway, something for companies to consider...

OzoneJunkie wrote:Regarding the price of the expansion packs:

I'm not one to argue with a company's decision on their pricing and pricing strategy. And let it be known that I'm a huge Avenger fan. I also own 3 of the expansion packs (EDM, Moombahton, and Future Chill). I really like them.

The other 4 packs that are currently available, having listened to the demos a few times, aren't really on my radar. I did consider them again during the Easter sale. But at $54 USD (including tax), they're still too pricey for me to consider purchase for packs that don't fit my needs at a high level.

But, if they were $40 USD (including tax), I'd likely buy every one that came out, even if it meant committing to 2 or 3 packs at a time, if a package deal brought them down to $40 each.

Again, I'm not expressing an ill feelings towards the pricing of the packs. I think that for genres that one is looking specifically for, they fit the bill well and are worth the asking price. But for those of us who like to have "all the packs", the pricing is prohibitive from that perspective (again, to me).

Anyway, something for companies to consider...
That's funny, but I recently thought about the same thing. At about 40$ each, I would probably get them all. At the current price, I will get one expansion, maybe more from time to time, but the total money spent on expansions will be far less from me in that case. I'm sure others are in the same situation.

msvs wrote:1.1.2 hotifx

Granular? :love:

ryan99 & co
At about 40$ each, I would probably get them all. At the current price, I will get one expansion, maybe more from time to time, but the total money spent on expansions will be far less from me in that case. I'm sure others are in the same situation.
Agreed.

$50 odd bucks isn't a curiosity spend.

My brother in law works as development director for a well known VST technology company.

He tells me that the money in software development is in selling the add-ons, and not so much in releasing the original product.

ie, the product is merely a vehicle to make money with on a bunch of add-ons.

He quoted NI as being the biggest name in this add-on sales area.

He considers NI to be a Reaktor add-on vendor, or a Kontakt add-on vendor.

otoh when I look at spire with 10 million (and counting) low cost preset packs released and with often little to choose between them, it's hard to pick a pack to buy because the choice is too wide :o :ud:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Question,

Are we supposed to update the factory content? I see it's up to R3 now. I just updated Avenger to 1.1.2 so wondering if the factory content has to be re-installed as well?

shane sterling wrote:Question,

Are we supposed to update the factory content? I see it's up to R3 now. I just updated Avenger to 1.1.2 so wondering if the factory content has to be re-installed as well?
NO, isn't necessary.

I would do it

we fixed many volume and clicking issues, wrong macro assignments, cpu optimizations and included many new presets in the ARP, Mod Env etc preset browsers. Furthermore added many presets for the new FX CHAIN browser and many many minor things, which I cant remember
It stays fully compatible to your old song files btw. So there is no reason, not to update your factory lib

msvs wrote:I would do it

we fixed many volume and clicking issues, wrong macro assignments, cpu optimizations and included many new presets in the ARP, Mod Env etc preset browsers. Furthermore added many presets for the new FX CHAIN browser and many many minor things, which I cant remember
It stays fully compatible to your old song files btw. So there is no reason, not to update your factory lib
Exactly how do you do this without messing things up and do you mean the whole library including sample and wave tables. Tx
Mac Studio
Cubase 13, Ableton Live 12

shane sterling wrote:Question,

Where did you find the R3 link? The content link on the vps-avenger.com website links to R2.

Return to “Instruments”