mulab and sundog

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi
I want to use mulab and sundog, but I do not find any soultion, is it possible.

Thank.

nvm
Last edited by Michael L on Sat May 20, 2017 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
d o n 't
w a n t
m o r e

It works fine, just need the loopbe virtual midi configured in Mulab.
Pretty easy to set up actually. You can also drag and drop the midi.

-cheers

Ok, You need Loopbe1:

http://www.nerds.de/en/loopbe1.html

Set it up in MuLab like so:

Set it up in Sundog like so:

Thats it. For some reason, in MuLab, you can not set which specific midi input to use for a given
instrument (AFAIK), but it doesn't matter. Regardless of the device that's sending the midi,
the selected instrument will receive it.

-Cheers

pekbro wrote:Thats it. For some reason, in MuLab, you can not set which specific midi input to use for a given instrument (AFAIK), but it doesn't matter. Regardless of the device that's sending the midi, the selected instrument will receive it.

You can set specific midi inputs to instruments by selecting "Edit Midi Input Channel Targets" form the "Project" menu and setting it up like the screenshot above.

Thanks, with the different solutions it works, but you have to pay for looptobe, good it's not too expensive.

@calum, thx that does work, but not quite what I meant. Hardly matters though. :)

@guillaume812

Yes loopbe1 is free for personal use only I guess.

Cheers

guillaume812 wrote:Thanks, with the different solutions it works, but you have to pay for looptobe, good it's not too expensive.
You can get MIDI Yoke instead.

It gives you up to 16 ports (you can decide how many to use) and its totally free.

Download here: http://www.midiox.com/myoke.htm

(Get the version under 'Windows NT4, 2000, XP' if youre on XP or newer.)

PS: Site info says that the NT version is a Beta etc. but its working absolutely fine. Im using 1.75 for about 6 or 7 years now (on Windows 7) and never had a single problem with it.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”