Syntronik [update March 2018: New T-03 Bonus Content & 4-for-1 bass synth promo] available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Syntronik 1

Sounds interesting, but why not just incorporate this technology into SampleTank?

jacqueslacouth wrote:I'm a tad confused here. What is actually included in the initial purchase? There appears to be a lot of synth in the description, but it also states "available individually or as a collection". Does this mean that this price gives a version like a purchase of amplitube with a whole bunch of sounds greyed out until you purchase the others at the shop? Some clarification here would be good.
I'm interested to know how it will be structured as well. I like the Amplitube paradigm with the ability to add only the Amps, Cabs etc you want and wonder if there will be a basic "shell" for this new product that we can fill with the synths we want. As a SampleTank 3 owner I'm also curios how these instruments will incorporate things such as : " the new DRIFT algorithm for more realistic oscillator behavior and variations, and the filters are analog-modeled filters" if those elements are not already coded into Sampletank. Lots of questions.

Seems like it could be a pretty interesting open end system with the ability add new synths over time hopefully like the Ensoniq VFX, Fizmo etc etc. Like having an entire rack of synths that are at least somewhat modular in their ability to swap elements.......again lots of questions.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I for one am all eyes and ears :hyper:

You showed us what looked like the preparation of a roast pork, but when Wagtunes took a peek at the ingredients it said 'tofu blob'

I_dont_know_what_I_expected.gif

Can someone upload a poor quality video of them moving a knob they placed in Reaktor? xD

Nah I'm sure it's great.

So no audio rate modulation. Sampled OSC?
Meh'

KeithAdv wrote:
sprnva wrote:Looks like the cat's out of the bag...

https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia-syntronik
404 now...looks like somebody got spanked!
There's always one in the crowd. And by that I mean JRRShop. :lol:

J/K... shop there all the time... :tu:
You need to limit that rez, bro.

kbaccki wrote:
KeithAdv wrote:
sprnva wrote:Looks like the cat's out of the bag...

https://www.jrrshop.com/ik-multimedia-syntronik
404 now...looks like somebody got spanked!
There's always one in the crowd. And by that I mean JRRShop. :lol:

J/K... shop there all the time... :tu:
Me too. Great business! (Even if Uncle E sometimes gets a little too eager) :hihi:

It's possible that it wasn't JRR Shop that was early but IK that was late.......... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

VitaminD wrote:Sounds interesting, but why not just incorporate this technology into SampleTank?
As far as I recall the page said you can load the Syntronik presets into Sampletank 3 to layer with other sounds. Assume ST3 will get an engine upgrade.

now im a bit hyped? cause this will replace maybe the gospel musicians yamaha 99 and many more stuff!
great for my dungeonsynth, synthwave stuff!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote:
Caine123 wrote:now im a bit hyped? cause this will replace maybe the gospel musicians yamaha 99 and many more stuff!
great for my dungeonsynth, synthwave stuff!
Off topic, but could you link me to some dungeon synth? I've heard of it but when I tried to find examples they almost always have no actual synths in it.

On topic, sorry that you got your launch announcement ruined by Jrrshop, that must be a really crappy thing to experience.
:roll: way out of touch. What are you? 80?
:hihi:

Last edited by Vortifex on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Teksonik wrote:It's possible that it wasn't JRR Shop that was early but IK that was late.......... :hihi:
I'll start with two fictional TV character references... First, Lana Kane from Archer can give the solid "nooope" on that one, while Parks and Rec fans can enjoy the phonetic answer to "What's Leslie's last name?"

Our official date for this announcement has been set for a while, and is still on target, and is not late.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Teksonik wrote:It's possible that it wasn't JRR Shop that was early but IK that was late.......... :hihi:
I'll start with two fictional TV character references... First, Lana Kane from Archer can give the solid "nooope" on that one, while Parks and Rec fans can enjoy the phonetic answer to "What's Leslie's last name?"

Our official date for this announcement has been set for a while, and is still on target, and is not late.
Hey thanks for the pissy response.....and ignoring simple honest questions about the new product. Seriously this IK pre-hype crap is really insulting. Just tell us what the freaking product is and how it will work....when it's released. Either that or just keep quiet. :roll:

Return to “Instruments”