Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Guys

Sorry about the delays.

As for the iOS version of SM1, we're working on the UI porting. It's gonna take a while, around 2-3 months.

As for the AAX version of SM1, I need to test it thoroughly, but before that I need to finish the work that I promised for scaled UI for SM2 :)

I will keep you guys posted here.

Cheers

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:I need to finish the work that I promised for scaled UI for SM2 :)

Cheers

Bulent

You're the best Mr. B. Can't wait to load my synthmaster 2 up in my rack again.

He da man for sure. A true synthmaster.

Bulent, since you are working on SynthMaster 2.8, it will be great if you could make a skin with different color for Layer 1 and Layer 2. Having 2 separate color for each layer is not necessary but woulb be great :tu:

Hey guys,

What would you think of a 4 part (4 layer) version of SynthMaster One, like the Nord Lead ?

... so that we could move the code to hardware :hihi:
Works at KV331 Audio

Not sure if joking?

Dasheesh wrote:Not sure if joking?
No joking here 8)
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote:Hey guys,

What would you think of a 4 part (4 layer) version of SynthMaster One, like the Nord Lead ?

That would be an amazing HW-Synth :tu:

I will pre-order one, what will you name it ? :)

Synthmaster 2.5 of course :-)
Just teasing Bulent.
rsp
sound sculptist

I think it's an amazing idea. that analog filter you guys have would do well in a hardware piece. There is a hardware renaissance happening currently. It may be the last time this happens, but there is some amazing hardware coming out right now. The competition will be fierce. Just remember that hardware is about more then algorithms. It's the HARDWARE part that makes the difference. Surprisingly, arturia has put out some better hardware then their software side would suggest. Novation is dipping their toes back in. Waldorf will, as usual, be the king, but if you did some uber design with good dsp and good knobs and options like loading your own waves, you might be able to slide up into waldorf category.

There is a power void left behind by the access virus. Maybe you could step in if you were willing to put the money upfront in hardware? Just a thought. Hardware makers make the sounds that software imitates though, so you would have to make the switch to being an innovator. I think that would be the biggest jump. becoming a company that leads by example. If you fail on that front you will probably go bust, so it's a huge leap. That's my 2 pence. Good luck!

Dasheesh wrote:Hardware makers make the sounds that software imitates though
I have yet to discover what is the hardware emulated by Serum, Alchemy, Absynth, Massive, Diversion, Arcsyn, Omnisphere, Falcon and several others I can't remember right now

sircuit wrote:
Dasheesh wrote:Hardware makers make the sounds that software imitates though
I have yet to discover what is the hardware emulated by Serum, Alchemy, Absynth, Massive, Diversion, Arcsyn, Omnisphere, Falcon and several others I can't remember right now

I'll give you absynth out of that list. The only one that didn't borrow from analog to sound musical. I'll give you what software did for you as a gift...dead space. absolute silence. That didn't exists before digital. Digital synthesis is a result of silence.

kv331 wrote:Hey guys,

I also thought it would be great to have synthmaster in Pi or arduino environment - something like http://www.axoloti.com project - programmable via PC/Tablet/Phone and can run stand alone in performance mode, but I would expect at least 8 part multitimbrality or better 16 for complete MPE compatibility. Anyway sounds great :)

kv331 wrote:SynthMaster 3 will read SynthMaster One presets so it wont have any compatibility issues.

As for the branding, I will stick to the SynthMaster name as we've already invested a lot of time and money to the brand. Coming up with a new product/brand name will require a lot of effort to market the new brand.
Maybe SynthMaster Pro 3?

Return to “Instruments”