Your favorite creative effect plugins.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks. I think I don't have any what's called a "creative plugin", but I'm thinking to get one. I know Native Instruments Molekular is very good one. Is there anything else? (not the same, but similar).

BlueCat MB-7 lets you layer & multiband & pan all your existing FX plugins. Lots of monitoring & control.
Last edited by Michael L on Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

I have (but hardly use) Dmitry Sches Tantra and DiversionFx. Dunno if those can really be tagged "creative effects". I'm not too much of a fan of such fx suites either, because, that's not so much the way that i'd want to get creative (rather with what a synth offers me), plus, i always felt like those suites always fall a bit short in regards of the quality of the included fx's. IMO, single effect units are usually more featured, and often sound better too.

Sugar Bytes' Turnado. A marvel of fx engineering.

You should give Glitch 2 a try: https://illformed.com

I know Native Instruments Molekular is very good on
I don't have Molekular, but would love to get it :party:

So far I did most of job in the synths itself with teh little help of delays, but maybe Trash, Stutter Edit and TimeShaper will turn out useful as creative FX.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I just found this one https://www.meldaproduction.com/MTransformer

I need to try it.

Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro is a lot of fun for mangling sound.

Camel Space (R.I.P.)
Everything from 2CAudio
Replika XT
Some things from Logic

EA Excalibur.

SonicCharge Echobode.

I generally prefer to combine more basic effects in a modular environment but I've been having a lot of fun Sandman Pro and Permut8 lately.

Crusher-X
Spectrumworx
Reaktor
Permut8
Virta
Metasynth (not a plugin, but you need to try this!)
Last edited by V0RT3X on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
:borg:

GRM Tools. A must for creativity & exploration.

Awesome creative effects: Crystallizer, MMorph, Fault, Transfuser 2.

Ps: I think you mean Multieffect instead of creative effect. For multi effects, you can't beat MXXX.
Play it by ear

Return to “Effects”