Discovery Pro synthesizer 6.4 to 8.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was hoping they were gonna open the site back up .... Was kinda interested in Bliss.

June 2nd, website still closed, no info anywhere...

I'm thinking maybe he's in jail or something and the site was shutdown by the government. That may sound silly but it's sort of the only thing that makes sense, outside of him being an asshole for not communicating with all the people who have supported his business.

If it's a legal thing, it makes sense: he can't communicate online, his business is unceremoniously shut off.

Sigh.

I hope things are well for George. If he really is calling it quits for whatever reason, I really would appreciate a little help getting vertigo up and running. The solution that seemed to work well for others is not having that effect for me. It still is giving the same error message. I spent quite a bit of time on the demo track. :(

https://soundcloud.com/touchtheuniverse ... ough-honor
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

zxant wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:I was able to - try refreshing your cache or something

It took some juggling with purchase-ID numbers, but I have downloaded and installed Vertigo 3.6.3 and it works again. :)

So apparently, George has gone silent, but he did fix the licensing issue (for now).

So, good for him.
Didn't work here with my purchase-ID number all I get Nightshift and I am on Mac so no Vertigo 3.6.3 in here, damn

Still no updates about George/disco dsp ? :-?

Numanoid wrote:Still no updates about George/disco dsp ? :-?
So much for "temporarily closed"

Shame..

someone give him a visit , that's will be intresting.

"Temporarily closed.

I'm sick and unable to attend.
Thanks for your understanding."

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

It's been like that for a couple of weeks now.

kurodo wrote:
But then I wonder why someone like Ronaldo wouldn't want to pay his fair share of taxes. Its not like the poor in Portugal have any other f**king choice.
Assuming he cares for the people oh his land.
Few people who make big money care for the people and their land.
Thats why the onus of tax is now on the little people, the rich and corporations are encouraged to use loopholes and as a result theres less money for reinvestment. Theyre happy to take advantage of the infrastucture we pay for to make more money from us though....

Funny how we paid of the banks to stop them collapsing and then they were straight back to awarding themselves huge bonuses but the news corps have forgotten all about them and we're 'distracted' by terrorism, paedophiles and Trump.

And the EU helps to empty the coffers.......but youre bedazzled by the now news buzz of fear and hate
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
kurodo wrote:
But then I wonder why someone like Ronaldo wouldn't want to pay his fair share of taxes. Its not like the poor in Portugal have any other f**king choice.
Assuming he cares for the people oh his land.
Few people who make big money care for the people and their land.
Thats why the onus of tax is now on the little people, the rich and corporations are encouraged to use loopholes and as a result theres less money for reinvestment. Theyre happy to take advantage of the infrastucture we pay for to make more money from us though....

Funny how we paid of the banks to stop them collapsing and then they were straight back to awarding themselves huge bonuses but the news corps have forgotten all about them and we're 'distracted' by terrorism, paedophiles and Trump.

And the EU helps to empty the coffers.......but youre bedazzled by the now news buzz of fear and hate

Move back to cali ya hippie.

Is it possible to buy the Discovery Pro synth 6.6 somewhere else?

Sincerely
DBM

The developer is effectively gone, and his licensing system is a nightmare even when he provided support.

DeepBlueMind wrote:Is it possible to buy the Discovery Pro synth 6.6 somewhere else?

Sincerely
DBM
The question is, should you really do it, when the company's website says "(Temporarily) Closed".

Return to “Instruments”