Introducing a new VSTi for Mac: Seismic!

DSP, Plugin and Host development discussion.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

RC4 is out and Seismic is now currently feature complete!

I have added the different scale/tunings. If you click the scale button, there are 128 varieties baked in. And frankly, some of them sound hideous! Sooo... Give me recommends on scales you like vs. scales you want gone.

Oh, and the Rameau scale is quite an experience. It has a je ne sais quoi. Makes me want to run out and get a harpsichord!
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Congratulations!
It's also a great reason to celebrate!! :party:
(and move to Instruments...)
H E L P
Y O U R
F L O W

Hi All!

A hearty Thank You to all who have cautiously dipped your toe into the Seismic waters! :hug: :hug: :hug:

The final version that will go live on Monday has been posted as RC4 in the OP. :hyper:

Nervous? Yes. :cry: Terrified? Yes. :hihi:

Hopeful? Very. :tu:

I have spent these last two weeks polishing every aspect, refining code, optimizing where I can, and generally fussing over every line of code and variable.
I started on Logic 5 with a PowerBook G4 550Mhz. I now have a MacBook Air M1 and it's ~165x faster! So, why is my music not proportionally better? :(

Greetings
Huge contribution with this Seismic.
Is it possible to have a AU directly ?
Always the same problem with the VST to AU…
Logic Pro X can't see it.
Give thanks for replied.

Respect
Eric

jerrycho wrote:Greetings
Huge contribution with this Seismic.
Is it possible to have a AU directly ?
Always the same problem with the VST to AU…
Logic Pro X can't see it.
Give thanks for replied.

Respect
Eric
Hi Eric,
You merely need to change the .vst extension to .component and it will magically turn into the AU version. Sorry if this isn't immediately clear from the manual.

Return to “DSP and Plugin Development”