DtBlkFx x64 build for windows (Update: Github source release)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First, a bit of backstory.

I emailed Darrell Tam awhile ago for the source code to the last released version of DtBlkFx. I wanted to try and build an x64 version for myself. A few months later, I received a reply from Darrell and after a few hours of squashing compiler errors I had an x64 build that seems to work. I know some others would probably be eager to have this as well, so I've published x86 and x64 binaries for windows on Github.

Some things to note:
  • I have done very little testing other than to load it up and play around with it for a few minutes. Don't rely on this for production.
  • I've only built the stereo version.
Links Update 2019-03-23:

After a considerable amount of effort getting it ready for public release, the full source code is now available on Github. Still a long way to go, so any help is appreciated.
Last edited by Dozius on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woooow!!!!! Very nice of you. Very nice indeed.

:clap:
Made my day Dozius, thanx!

Awesome. Thanks.

x64 seems stable for me in Reaper.

Works fine except maybe it does not report latency to the host.

Thanks for bringing this back from the obsolete !

Heeellllll yeaahhhhhh - Thanks Dozius :)

Wonderful, thank you !

Nice one :party:

farfadetfarfelu wrote:Works fine except maybe it does not report latency to the host.
I don't think the old versions reported latency either. Is this not the case?

Dozius thanks, very good.

thanks!

:clap: thanks!

So you waited a few months to get the code, then played a few hours and... sorry, it doesn't work that way! Don't rely on this for production??? :clap: :clap: :clap:

sfxsound3 wrote:So you waited a few months to get the code, then played a few hours and... sorry, it doesn't work that way! Don't rely on this for production??? :clap: :clap: :clap:
And you did f**k-all, and contributed f**k-all. :clap: :clap: :clap:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

sfxsound3 wrote:So you waited a few months to get the code, then played a few hours and... sorry, it doesn't work that way! Don't rely on this for production??? :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't you dare to use any freeware in production? It's all without-warranty! :uhuhuh:

Return to “Effects”