Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

kv331 wrote:Still work in progress folks:
smone ios.jpg
It's challenging, but once we are done, we're gonna be almost "cross-platform" on Windows, Mac and iOS :hyper:

Well that has raised a little smile for sure.
I'm guessing this means we will be able to use the PC UI blue theme/skin too? (which I Love).

But the bigger question now is:

Will we get it within 2017?

King

King777 wrote: Well that has raised a little smile for sure.
I'm guessing this means we will be able to use the PC UI blue theme/skin too? (which I Love).

King
If Satya can fit that on 1024x768 resolution why not :) Maybe he can use our 1024x768 prototype and skin that with that blue skin theme.

EDIT: I believe Satya should be able to fit that to our iPad Pro skin. BUT, you'd need a large screen iPad Pro for that :D

Our target is to release is this fall, with also AUv3 support, yeah :tu:
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

am kinda late to the party, but just added synthmaster one to my arsenal (first new plugin in some time). so far, so good. wish i could hide the keyboard, but... not a dealbreaker.

are there additional soundsets available for it? just wondering... anyway, dope synth, am exploring it now........

Wonder what to be the title of my upcoming Synthmaster One set so it will be 'WONDERR' :):):)Cheerz :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs9w6ko ... e=youtu.be

Not sure someboby will be interested of buying it but i do it for myself first then trying to sell ...eventually hahhaha :)Cheerz :)

For trance gate like sound - ARP short the duration...it works somehow like that ...if you have any other ideas about it please share.Thanks

Speaking of presets, we have new 80s style factory presets on the way in our next update for SynthMaster One (due to be released end of September)

https://soundcloud.com/kv331synthmaster ... audio-demo

Awesome work by Selcuk Ergen :tu: (He's an analog synth wizard)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
King777 wrote: Well that has raised a little smile for sure.

King
If Satya can fit that on 1024x768 resolution why not :) Maybe he can use our 1024x768 prototype and skin that with that blue skin theme.

EDIT: I believe Satya should be able to fit that to our iPad Pro skin. BUT, you'd need a large screen iPad Pro for that :D

Our target is to release is this fall, with also AUv3 support, yeah :tu:

Very much looking forward to this, SM has such a powerful sound.

Want it.. Need it..

Please keep us updated with progress reports when you can and when possible. Appreciated.

Cheers,

King

considering how epic was my misjudgement in the beginning,now i think that sm1 is long waited new generation people's synth - not just technical better version of Sylenth1 as some people talk cuz honestly to me they are different in many ways - i did play more seriously yesterday and for a few hours made like 40 variation of a basic arp and now i can't stop thinking about it...:):):)Absolutelly addictive synth...today made even better stuff for like 30 minutes after i wake up like virtual morning coffee ...i mean the conception is right - super easy for programing a lot of inspiration...cant wait for SM3 :)Cheerz :)

deleted

Hi. May I ask, which mode increases the filter Nonlinearities, Basic or Normal? Thank you.

Muziksculp wrote:I haven't had the time to compare which one sounds fatter, but my first, and fast general impression is ....
It's because both synths have different saw waves shapes by default. The SM1 defaut saw wave is different and it's louder by nature.

Is Synthmaster One's GUI scalable? Last time I tried the demo, I swear I was able shrink it down some since it's huge on my screen...but I can't figure out how to do it. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly.

You can choose the predefined sizes from the setting page (100/125/150)

Igro wrote:You can choose the predefined sizes from the setting page (100/125/150)
Awesome! Thanks, Igro! :tu:

Return to “Instruments”