VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
EQuivocate

Love iLok

Eventide Rocks.

Thanks for the heads up.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

AnX wrote:ilok for a freebie?

:nutter:
It's 99$ after October 31st...

Thanks for the heads up btw Op.
Last edited by shroom81 on Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

Why do eventide keep giving me free plugins? I own 3 eventide plugins and haven't paid a penny. Not complaining in the slightest, just surprised at their generosity :hug:

Halonmusic wrote:
chk071 wrote:
Halonmusic wrote:iLok. No thanks.
Thx for opinion. Bye.
Bye. :roll:
Rolling the eyes at yourself, I assume?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Ach, iLok! Good thing ilucked out, because I have the software thingy on my pc for one single plugin that made me weak. Now there's two (count 'em) activations on my account.

What a generous offer! I can only imagine the company wants to draw attention to itself. Gave it a quick run on piano. It needs more in-depth testing, but what was immediately apparent was how natural the EQing sounded compared to normal EQs. The tonal character could be changed completely, and there were no audible artefacts. Interesting... will have to try the matching next.

On a side note: doesn't anyone dare release a plugin nowadays without presets by Richard Devine? I swear, he's everywhere.

Authorization was so fast and easy it almost made me appreciate already having the iLok Soft Licenser....almost. :hihi:

Too early to tell about the sound of this EQ. So far I'm finding it a bit harsh but I have to spend more time. If it can find and tame the rogue frequencies in my raw guitar signal then it's a keeper. "Match EQ" yields some interesting results but nothing so far that makes me go Wow.

But why does this "Newfangled" plugin look like it came off my Atari ST in 1989 ? It seriously reminds me of a program call Dr. T's Fingers. :lol: But the GUI is functional.

Thanks to Eventide for this freebie and thanks to DeePho for the heads up. :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

shroom81 wrote:

It's 99$ after October 31st...
I know, i can read. That still doesnt explain why you need ilok for a freebie, which is what it is right now, and until Oct 31st.

mcbpete wrote:

It's not gonna be a freebie for long -
Giveaway ends October 31, 2017. (MSRP $99).
But its free now, and requires ilok.

ariston wrote:
On a side note: doesn't anyone dare release a plugin nowadays without presets by Richard Devine? I swear, he's everywhere.
He's the Jordan Rudess of tarnce...
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jasco wrote:

Don't need a dongle software Ilok available.
Still ilok, for a freebie.

Don't you love plugins you can authorise before you've even downloaded and installed :)

The inverse matching looks cool, can't wait to try this out
Amazon: why not use an alternative

mcbpete wrote:Fabulous, that's quite a unique take on the EQ band choices. I'm certainly in at that price !

Download quick ...... I hear the iLok drama-queens coming :help:
Four posts later it came. As sure as the sun goes up every morning. :hihi: :hihi:

AnX wrote: That still doesnt explain why you need ilok for a freebie, which is what it is right now, and until Oct 31st.
It does. You obviously just don't grasp the concept at all (and I can't be arsed to break it down for you as an attempt to make you understand - chances are you just won't, becaus you just don't want)

AnX wrote: That still doesnt explain why you need ilok for a freebie, which is what it is right now, and until Oct 31st.
What do you expect them to do? Should they release the product with no copy protection now and then add protection later? How many do you think they'd sell if there was a free version floating around the internet with zero protection?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”