Filmstrips from the 70's is RELEASED!!!

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this one is very dear to me. Pro-One was the first synth I ever owned... Repro-1 is like coming home.

there should be audio by this weekend.
Filmstrips from the 70's is a collection of 92 presets for U-he's Repro-1

For this set, I wanted to get those sounds that I so loved to make 35 years ago on hardware, as well as push this beast to see what COULD be done with the new features included here.
I hope there is something for everyone. I initially planned to include only 64 preset... but I could not help myself. There are likely to be 90+ by the time you read this.

Price: $20.00, use the code 'THEWORDIS' for 25% discount good through Friday, October 13, 2017.

check later posts on this page... there IS audio and a video ...of sorts...now ;]
Last edited by blortblort on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Bookmarked :D
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Yeah!
Demo/soundtrack work: https://soundcloud.com/antaln
My post/prog rock band: http://www.sylvium.com

You mean you're going to do a comparison?
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

stardustmedia wrote:You mean you're going to do a comparison?
:lol:
I am a little taller than Repro-1 ...other than that, we're pretty much twins ;]

I'll be putting out a set of around 90 presets for Repro-1 soon. Just working on the tedious bits now.
in the next 10 days or less (if the winds don't change!)

this one is very dear to me. Pro-One was the first synth I ever owned... Repro-1 is like coming home.

there should be audio by this weekend.
Filmstrips from the 70's is a collection of 92 presets for U-he's Repro-1

For this set, I wanted to get those sounds that I so loved to make 35 years ago on hardware, as well as push this beast to see what COULD be done with the new features included here.
I hope there is something for everyone. I initially planned to include only 64 preset... but I could not help myself. There are likely to be 90+ by the time you read this.

Price: $20.00, use the code 'THEWORDIS' for 25% discount good through Friday, October 13, 2017.

check later posts on this page... there IS audio and a video ...of sorts...now ;][/quote]

Great work Mr. BlortBlort :)

Fits like a glove with my taste. The Repro 1 really comes alive here.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

sbj wrote:Great work Mr. BlortBlort :)

Fits like a glove with my taste. The Repro 1 really comes alive here.
thanks much for the kind words, sbj!!!
so glad ya like the sounds :D

Really cool sounds from the 70's and early 80's Blortblort !!! :clap:

I wish you a lot of success with this set !

All the best

Fred :tu:

SubsonicArtz wrote:Really cool sounds from the 70's and early 80's Blortblort !!! :clap:

I wish you a lot of success with this set !

All the best

Fred :tu:
Thanks so much, Fred!
Really do appreciate the kind words!
I am having a blast with your Nexus 49 set in my waning weekend moments ;]

a little less than a week to go on the intro offer for this'n!!!
To all of you who have purchased already: Thanks so very much for the support!

I *am* starting to work on putting together a new set ... but this one is positioning itself to be quite different than some of my more recent offerings! Stay tuned...

discount goes away on Friday the 13th!... two more days!

Return to “Soundware”