Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Is it a crack really or a stolen license file? Well, this is quite normal for almost any VST developer. Just move on and quickly do some nice bugfix update, so the crack users will get a really bad feeling about it. And please do not move to ilok now, I do not use any ilok for good reasons. Give us a new serial scheme and an update, please.

no worries, we currently have no plans to move with Avenger to elicenser/ilok

@msvs: just a suggestion, if you're fiddling with license file with every purchased library, can you think of implementing an option in user account to edit the artist name? Something along the lines of leaving default invoice name when the field is not filled and generating a license with artist name should the field be filled in register.vps-avenger.com

msvs wrote:
1. Tested: Convert shape (purposely to see what happens).
How do you delete it??
just delete it in windows / osc in the containing folder?
2. Tested: Convert resampler file, it worked but made a folder with the sample name in the factory folders?? This is going to be a real mess with many files?
the resampler is our wavetable importer. Its all explained in the manual and the videos how it works.
You reworked the browser to a better solution but we have no control over the folder structure of user libraries in the different modules?
just go to the folder in win / osx, you can move, delete or do whatever you want with the files
Okey, found it, thanks! But when you manually add a folder (with wavetables) to the Avenger wavetable folder it jumps to granular mode when you try to load a wavetable?
(Have latest update)

we will take a look

Sampleconstruct wrote:
Piers Da'Tayker wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Does it sound any worse now that you know, you could have gotten Avenger for free? How twisted can a mind get?
Twisted?
Well thats the last time I ever purchase a sound library from you.
There's no way you ever get a dime from me from now on.

What is twisted is seeing the brand new Avenger expansions now being traded on various audio sites.
I can't wait to see how it affects you, and when it does don't come whining here !!!!!
I've gotten used to piracy yet I'm spending a lot of money to have my sound libraries removed from torrent sites.
How do you spend money on that?
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

godly wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:
Piers Da'Tayker wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Does it sound any worse now that you know, you could have gotten Avenger for free? How twisted can a mind get?
Twisted?
Well thats the last time I ever purchase a sound library from you.
There's no way you ever get a dime from me from now on.

What is twisted is seeing the brand new Avenger expansions now being traded on various audio sites.
I can't wait to see how it affects you, and when it does don't come whining here !!!!!
I've gotten used to piracy yet I'm spending a lot of money to have my sound libraries removed from torrent sites.
How do you spend money on that?
You hire a company that does it for you.

Any news about the crash fix for the envelope window manuel?

also i somehow used always the grainshape TUKEY05 in alchemy and see AVENGER has less shapes, anyone knows how much of a difference those are?

DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

I use Triangle in 90% of the case because it assures absolute click free fades. The differences are very subtle anyways. We cant reproduce a crash in the env. maybe you could send rene more info?

msvs wrote:every copy protection can be hacked, even the most secure elicenser was several times.
Unless you're Propellerhead, in which case - for almost 7 years - Reason's authorizer and RE platform has never been cracked. ;)
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

With the new expansion packs being self-contained (they don't unpack when installed), are the packs themselves the actual downloaded file, just copied to the Avenger expansions folder? I see the file sizes are the same.

The reason I ask is, I keep all of my installation files for all of my software, but if the downloaded expansion pack file is the same as the installed version, I can save some space and delete the downloaded version.

Thanks in advance for any reply. :)

EnochLight wrote:
msvs wrote:every copy protection can be hacked, even the most secure elicenser was several times.
Unless you're Propellerhead, in which case - for almost 7 years - Reason's authorizer and RE platform has never been cracked. ;)
Yeah they have been secure so far. And there VST support out the gate is very solid. I can run Philta, Phalanx, tapestop, Avenger..etc in that DAW with no issues. It even ran the MBS(Multiband Sidechain) from vengeance with no issue. I had issue with MBS in some other DAW's but not Reason 9.5
DAW: MPC 2.0, Reason 9.5 Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett
VST: Avenger, UVI Falcon, Nexus2, Icarus, Electra, Nemesis, Omnisphere 2, Massive, Keyscape. Effects: Vengeance Philta XL, Multiband Compressor, Multiband Sidechain 3

new VPS - Avenger skin by SatYa: "Chrono_Jade"... its free for our loyal customers with the upcoming Avenger version 1.2.3

msvs wrote:Image

new VPS - Avenger skin by SatYa: "Chrono_Jade"... its free for our loyal customers with the upcoming Avenger version 1.2.3
Love the view. Can't wait
DAW: MPC 2.0, Reason 9.5 Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett
VST: Avenger, UVI Falcon, Nexus2, Icarus, Electra, Nemesis, Omnisphere 2, Massive, Keyscape. Effects: Vengeance Philta XL, Multiband Compressor, Multiband Sidechain 3

Def. going to be my new favourite skin! Love it!
WIN10 / FL Studio 12.4
Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.40 GHz / 12 GB DDR3 RAM / AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz / 2 GB RAM / 28" 4k screen

Return to “Instruments”