Call to Arms: Charity 2017 ($37731 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mgw38 wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
xamido wrote:Kilohearts the Works : $100.
Check 2 posts above your ;)
There are multiple copies up for bidding.
:oops:

Offer 50 USD to Plogue Chipsounds Bag Of Chips

Please invite renoise too, to offer Redux if you didn't that yet!
All world of music is welcome!
http://www.myspace.com/danielsomma (MySpace)
http://danielsomma.untergrund.net(Website under construction)

Izotope Music Production bundle
FL Studio Signature Bundle License
Softube Volume 1
AIEP 3 Complete

When there's multiple offerings of the same package and I put a bid like above, do you add it to the lowest of them? I read the post you made and it said we don't have to specify the amount, you'll just add on the amount over the other bids but I didnt understand which of the bids you'll add it too.

nino213 wrote:Izotope Music Production bundle
Softube Volume 1
AIEP 3 Complete

When there's multiple offerings of the same package and I put a bid like above, do you add it to the lowest of them? I read the post you made and it said we don't have to specify the amount, you'll just add on the amount over the other bids but I didnt understand which of the bids you'll add it too.
you're making it far too hard. If there are 4 items, you are either in the top 4 bidders or you are not. Lowest bid is the first to get kicked off the list. You are never bidding on any one of the items. You are just trying to be one of the survivors.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

Melodyne 4 Studio License $160

nino213 wrote: When there's multiple offerings of the same package and I put a bid like above, do you add it to the lowest of them? I read the post you made and it said we don't have to specify the amount, you'll just add on the amount over the other bids but I didnt understand which of the bids you'll add it too.
You don't have to specify the number, which of the multiple donations you are bidding on, but you have to specify the amount. :)

nino213 wrote:Izotope Music Production bundle
Softube Volume 1
AIEP 3 Complete

But you have to say what your bid in us$ is for each, of course.

SJ_Digriz wrote: You are never bidding on any one of the items. You are just trying to be one of the survivors.
:clap: :clap:
i7-12700K|16GB Ram|2x 980PRO |
MB Pro Retina|Live 11|Scarlett 2i4|JBL LSR305|

HOFA IQ-DeEsser - $10

Syntorial $40.

All bids until this point are updated on the frontpage now.

We added TAL (Togu Audio Line) to the list with 5 x TAL Coupons that can be used for one or all of their products.

I would like to highlight a few KVR members who have commited their time for this charity and they are the true heroes:

U-o drove 1916 km (65 hours) for this charity wearing a Save the Children jersey and raising $90 on that. He got a fellow co-worker who did the same and he also raised some funds too. You can read his story here.

FLAndi has pushed sooo many companies that I estimate 1/3 of all contributions on the list is entirely thanks to him following up on my initial contact and establishing new contacts to new companies.

EnGee is dedicating his time to administrate the 2nd hand auction, he did so last year too raising $1716. Donate your old plugins or bid on some of the used plugins too, it's here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=492069

There also Coincidental and Ciberithm who both got some magic programming skills that assist me in calculating the total calculation and creating the final sheet of all bids.

Thank you for your dedication! You make my workload much easier. :clap:
Last edited by Luftrum on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

d16 total bundle $100
TAL coupon $25

Melda MMastering Bundle $65

AIR FX Plus #2 -- $10

HOFA IQ-EQ V3 -- $15
HOFA IQ-Limiter -- $10
Confucamus.

Spire + Sound Bundle: $30
Softube Volume 1 bundle: $75
TAL Coupon: $10

Return to “Instruments”