Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

DigiPRO wrote:
msvs wrote:what can we do if they regognize a false positive?
Not sure, maybe contact the Panda Protection developers to find out which string is giving the false positive output?
+1 make sure it is really a false positive (for example don't access system directories, just the user ones and make sure you don't inject/install other executable code). if it gets reported farther then contact them. they can scan it and tell you what exactly produces the warning.

frizzbee wrote:
DigiPRO wrote:
Not sure, maybe contact the Panda Protection developers to find out which string is giving the false positive output?
+1 make sure it is really a false positive (for example don't access system directories, just the user ones and make sure you don't inject/install other executable code). if it gets reported farther then contact them. they can scan it and tell you what exactly produces the warning.
Yes, Panda uses to scan every downloaded file as soon it has been downloaded. So this is a third time, after third downloaded updated, it reports a false positive. Only the .exe file, nothing else.

frizzbee wrote:
DigiPRO wrote:
until today I even not heard about "Panda Protection" at all. What I meant was, that we can't do anything against random antivir software recognizing false positives out there in advance. Our Antivirus software for example does nothing strange.

Just add the file to an exception list, problem solved. Keilwerth can't be blamed if Panda Antivirus can't perform a proper scan and detection routine.

edit : also where are skin files stored so i can make some proper modifications on my own?

in your avenger folder, then "skins"
(see the path on the SYS Page / Content path)

He guys,
Master filter is automaticly active for ALL the parts of a preset? Can it be routed per preset?
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

godly wrote:He guys,
Master filter is automaticly active for ALL the parts of a preset? Can it be routed per preset?
the answer will cost u 7.8 euro :D :lol:

I dont understand the question unfortunately :)

godly wrote:He guys,
As the same sentence tells us, the "master filter" is activated throughout the preset (for all active oscillator tabs), without the possibility of deactivating it individually for each oscillator.

msvs
in the arp tab could u make the pages a , b etc will be autoscroll so we can see those page tabs .

Upgraded to latest version and everything went smoothly and super quick, didn't get any issues with the new protection system BUT then again i bookmarked the download link (customer center/register page) like Man suggested.
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 10, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED), Yamaha CS2x (Custom Mapped).

I think I need to download that 4G content file after upgrading to v1.2, right? If so, I have no luck to download that big file even I've tried 2 different browsers. The problem was whenever it almost completed the download, the connection dropped and it reported Network failure (something like that). Anyone experienced this kind of problem?

Cheers!
Cowby

did you try a downloadmanager like freedownloadmanager.org which can resume downloads?
in the arp tab could u make the pages a , b etc will be autoscroll so we can see those page tabs .
again I wonder what you could mean with that...
As the same sentence tells us, the "master filter" is activated throughout the preset (for all active oscillator tabs), without the possibility of deactivating it individually for each oscillator.
yes, because master means there is only 1 of it and it sits on the master bus :)

msvs wrote:did you try a downloadmanager like freedownloadmanager.org which can resume downloads?
again I wonder what you could mean with that...
I ment , when i am pressing a key than the arp starting to work , what i want to see the edit pages of the arp when it get to b than to see the edit opage of b , when its geting to c etc.
so we will not pressing the a b c tabs with the mouse to see the edit pages when playin the keyboard .

no, I dont think this is a good idea

for example, I press a key, the arp starts playing ABCD ABCD etc...
I now want to edit pattern A for example on the fly while it plays. Now, what you say would mean, while I edit A suddenly the editor switches to B. This would be very annoying.

Return to “Instruments”