Liam Gallagher is back!

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I saw that in the Late Late Show, James Corden. Same reaction as now when watching the Yuotube: nothing new, L.G. repeats the same maners, same chord progressions, same sounds as in the past. And the song is boring. :roll:

Good album, like it, so it stays. Dont have to like the artist to like the music I guess, "yer know wot im saying like"!! :)

Rock'nRoll Bananas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDrPghDvYA4

bmanic wrote:The production hurts my ears a bit.. very "splashy" and harsh in the 2 to 5kHz region, more so than usually for this kind of "attitude" in this kind of track.

Or am I just old and grumpy?
Yes, thank you. Even if it's just you and I, there's validation in how we hear things. I thought the sound was quite offensive to my ears. I'll bet it's a case of over-exciter. Man, how in the world could such a modern, high-profile recording sound horrible?

But then there's this: It's a huge seller, which tells you that if people like the songs and the artist, it can still sell, even if it's harsh to the ears. I couldn't get past the the third song...and I really was looking forward to this. I dug/dig Oasis, even though the lyrics are trite, the rhymes predictable, and there was a general reworking of old rock hooks in about everything they did with few, unique exceptions. There was still something about the sound, much of it being Liam's voice, which sometimes would sound like Johnny Rotten - to me.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”