H3000 Factory Questions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
H3000 Factory

wagtunes wrote:
lnikj wrote:YOU are the modulator here. You moving the mod wheel.

Why can't you assign both delay times to be adjusted by the mod wheel with the depth on each how you want it.
The modulation of the delay time of delay 2 is going to be proportional to the fluctuating delay time of delay 1.
Yes, and the fluctutations of delay 1 are going to be proportional to you wiggling the mod-wheel - see?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Eventide H9 effects have 10 parameters and you can modulate them with the ribbon (which responds to modwheel) and you can decide how much modulation to apply (and in which direction) for each parameter.
As far as I know, BlackHole and UltraTap are the only algo that are avaible also as plugins and offer this very same kind of control.

Something similar can be done with the transmod system on FXPansion synths (and I think also on their effects)...

Of course this are just single effect and you control each one of them with a sort of "macro", but you can't mix and match...
free multisamples (last upd: 22th May 2021).
-------------------------
I vote with my wallet.

Mux can do that, assign a macro to control the freq of the 2 LFO's,
use parameter event generators to hook them to the delay parameters.
You would ( and you can do this in mux) have to convert the audio from
delay 1 to automation to drive the parameter of delay 2. Only because as
jens pointed out, a delay only returns audio.

It would take probably 5 mins to set that up in Mux...

*I'm talking about driving any delay plugin you want, so long as it exposes
it's parameters for automation.

wagtunes wrote:2nd, I'm sure if there are any, it's unlikely I'm going to be able to use them to modulate another FX as they are probably limited to modulating a synth sound.
I can't believe what I'm reading here... :borg:

Return to “Effects”