SoloRack v1.1 FM Osc + more modules

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Product page: http://www.solostuff.net/solorack/

SoloRack Version v1.1 has been released including 7 new modules. Some of them are included in the "System B". Please download the update from the following link:

http://www.solostuff.net/wp-content/upl ... p1.101.zip

New in this update:
- Added S321 FM/PM VCO (Included in System B)
- Added S206 Pole Separation LP VCF
- Added S224 Allpass Diffusion Filter
- Added S914 Tunable Quantizer
- Added S116 VC Cross Fader
- Added S709 Manual Trigger/Gate (Included in System B)
- Added SA06 MIDI To DAW. Usefull for future MIDI modules. (Included in System B)
- Fixed another nasty automation bug!

Note that modules that are not in the System B are marked with a red mark in the menu and will work in demo mode. The mark will go away ofcourse if you purchase these additional modules.

Enjoy :)
Last edited by S0lo on Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
www.solostuff.net
Advice is heavy. So don’t send it like a mountain.

Superbe update, the new modules are crazy,
Thanks a lot. :love:
a question, it could be possible, in option, to have a more aggressive automation value ( less smooth, like in Sytrus or harmor when you switch off the smoothing automation) ?
Cheers.
ps : the new PM/FM module and the allpass diffusion are incredible ! :phones: :tu: :party:

kokotte wrote:
a question, it could be possible, in option, to have a more aggressive automation value ( less smooth, like in Sytrus or harmor when you switch off the smoothing automation) ?
Do you mean in the FM VCO?

If so, The aggressiveness of the feedback (red knobs) DEPEND on how much you dial in the corresponding black knobs.

For example, The black knob at column 3, row 1 has the corresponding feedback red knob at column 1, row 3. The more you dial in that black knob, the harder and more aggressive that red knob becomes. You can reach up to pure noise really.

I may have not explained properly in the module description :dog:
www.solostuff.net

no,no,no, your description about Fm Vco is clear, i was speaking about automation in general, for example, try automating, in a daw, a knob like a mixer level, at "fast rate", 1/16 at 150 bpm, the smoothing automation value is a little too much in some case, the level don"t have the time to go back to 0. i hope i"m clear.
i have try different buffer setting or ppq resolution but it didn't help.

ahh, I got ya. Yea that smoothing was meant to respond like real knobs. Its not possible to defeat that in the current version. I can consider using costume smoothing amount in future versions. I'll put this in the requests list.
www.solostuff.net

If you consider using costume smoothing amount in future versions, i could be a great addition.
For now, and after some reflexion, i have found a little workaround using an external DC and automate his volume with the daw or with lfo tool, send it to Solorack multi with -cv from daw-module, the result is fast and precise

A bug has been fixed regarding the new FM VCO hanging sporadically. Updated version is here:

http://www.solostuff.net/wp-content/upl ... p1.101.zip

The version you should have is v1.101
www.solostuff.net

Hi solo! How can I retrieve my serial number? I did not save it when I have activate the modular. BTW I just saved all new modules challenge codes and serial.
thx
a.

lalo wrote:Hi solo! How can I retrieve my serial number? I did not save it when I have activate the modular. BTW I just saved all new modules challenge codes and serial.
thx
a.
Hi lalo, All the serial numbers are stored in the config.ini file located in \Documents\SoloRack folder. So you can just backup that file. You can also open it and see whats inside. it's a text file.
www.solostuff.net

S0lo wrote: Hi lalo, All the serial numbers are stored in the config.ini file located in \Documents\SoloRack folder. So you can just backup that file. You can also open it and see whats inside. it's a text file.
:tu: many thanks!

www.solostuff.net

Sure it was asked but is there a macOS version planned anytime soon?

Cinebient wrote:Sure it was asked but is there a macOS version planned anytime soon?
I wouldn't say soon to be honest. But eventually well have to get to it. The underlying platform we're using has portability features. It will take some time though.
www.solostuff.net

Nice update! Love the new FM module :). Unfortunately I've not had a lot of time to experiment with it lately...looking forward to though!
Dave

A few issues will be fixed with the FM/PM VCO. Including the FM CV range which was too wide :dog:. So please hold on your pants until the next update.
www.solostuff.net

Return to “Modular Synthesis”