SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Is the preset name not showing (and also inability to init preset) on the ST skin a known issue? If not, then I can attempt a reinstall.

Hi Kv331,
I don't want to have to post here but I paid for a license transfer and it's not been processed and i'm getting no reply from your support or from yourself on here.
Please can you look into it, I sent you a PM but you didn't read it.
Thank you

Please get a bigger version of Satyatune's skin or a new lighter skin. The dark ones give me headaches, as nice as they are. They just screw up my brain cells.

EDIT: Is there still a skin editor included?

EDIT again: found it
Last edited by braj on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hi Bulent,

Why is the beta DL site using an unsecured connection? Why not 'https'? :?

The OSC 2 problem I mentioned before is fixed now. This is a great update. The wavetables really add a lot to SM.

Hey Bülent I just noticed that the Phaser effect is broken in v2.9Alpha2, the mod knobs are not doing anything so the effect sounds static, (Win10 64bit). Also, the init preset is showing Demo User instead of my registered name in the preset tab "Author"
Hopefully you can fix those quick, especially the phaser as it's more important...
Wish you good luck at the Amsterdam Dance Event, I wish I could come... Please Upload a video or some pictures when you get a chance, thanks :tu:

Chandlerhimself wrote:The OSC 2 problem I mentioned before is fixed now. This is a great update. The wavetables really add a lot to SM.
INDEX still isn't working on other osc's other then LAYER 1 OSC 1.

For those playing around with v2.9, you may want to have a look at this post about a new wavetable editor.

free cross platform open source wave editor for making wavetables!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=493094

I tested a wavetable file saved from WaveEdit in SynthMaster One and it worked. The banks hold 64 waves, 256 samples each. You can save a bank as a wavetable in .wav format. Also imports waves.

WaveEdit. http://synthtech.com/waveedit/ :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Thanks for this update. This is an amazing free update and I'm sure more people will be picking this up before 3.0 is released. I made a short video showing how the new wavetables work. Check it out if you're curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKPiEhjz64

Already purchased the synth and have fallen in love with it :love: , probably my favorite feature is start with the init and create some good song from scratch with audio files, this is great. of course it has a learning curve due to the amount of things is able to do, thumbs up for the developer :tu: .

I wanted to ask if in future updates will support SF2 files as serum for the oscillators?

Hey Bülent, Synthmaster v2.Alpha2 is not loading correctly my custom made Serum & Falcon Wavetables, instead is loading the wavetable but is only producing a sine wave when i tweak the Index Knob (All the stock Serum wavetables seems to be working just fine though). Also, i can't load single cycle waveforms to create a wavetable with the "+" button, like in the older versions (Always pops up the menu to import a wavetable instead of a single cycle waveform). Another one in v2.9Alpha2 is that randomly changes the shape (quality) of the stock basic waveforms (Saw-Sine-Triangle), that happens usually after loading broken Wavetables or crashing the program, the waveforms sound and look like they are running through a lowpass filter and the only way to fix that is to reinstall the program.
WiN 10 64bit - Reaper v5.60

_TIP_ wrote:Hey Bülent, Synthmaster v2.Alpha2 is not loading correctly my custom made Serum & Falcon Wavetables, instead is loading the wavetable but is only producing a sine wave when i tweak the Index Knob (All the stock Serum wavetables seems to be working just fine though). Also, i can't load single cycle waveforms to create a wavetable with the "+" button, like in the older versions (Always pops up the menu to import a wavetable instead of a single cycle waveform). Another one in v2.9Alpha2 is that randomly changes the shape (quality) of the stock basic waveforms (Saw-Sine-Triangle), that happens usually after loading broken Wavetables or crashing the program, the waveforms sound and look like they are running through a lowpass filter and the only way to fix that is to reinstall the program.
WiN 10 64bit - Reaper v5.60
Are your custom WavTbls created in Serum? I believe each frame/Wav is 2048 samples, if you created custom tbls outside Serum check for this frame size... don't forget this is SM's first implementation of this style of WavTble...
Re: loading SnglCycl wavs... I also have this problem in Reaper 5.4.. however I have found that sometimes right clicking on the SinglCycl slots or the + slot will RANDOMLY offer the correct option menu to load ..
I have already mentioned this, so hopefully Bülent is looking into it )))

toonertik wrote: Are your custom WavTbls created in Serum? I believe each frame/Wav is 2048 samples, if you created custom tbls outside Serum check for this frame size... don't forget this is SM's first implementation of this style of WavTble...
Re: loading SnglCycl wavs... I also have this problem in Reaper 5.4.. however I have found that sometimes right clicking on the SinglCycl slots or the + slot will RANDOMLY offer the correct option menu to load ..
I have already mentioned this, so hopefully Bülent is looking into it )))
Yes, all of my wavetables are created in Serum. Actually the wavetable engine is not that new for KV331 audio since is in SM1 for quite a while. I totally understand though that we are still in Alpha stage and I'm not expecting much more at the moment, I'm just reporting here to be able to help the devs address those issues. Actually you are right toonertik, I swear I saw the right menu popping out at some point when I right clicked at the + button, I'm using Reaper as well... The weirdest bug so far is that, after playing for a while with the new wavetable engine and also have a few crashes here and there, the stock Synthmaster waveforms brake for good, they look and sound different :dog:

Wavetables that work in Synthmaster one do not work in Synthmaster 2.9.
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

_TIP_ wrote: Yes, all of my wavetables are created in Serum. Actually the wavetable engine is not that new for KV331 audio since is in SM1 for quite a while. I totally understand though that we are still in Alpha stage and I'm not expecting much more at the moment, I'm just reporting here to be able to help the devs address those issues. Actually you are right toonertik, I swear I saw the right menu popping out at some point when I right clicked at the + button, I'm using Reaper as well... The weirdest bug so far is that, after playing for a while with the new wavetable engine and also have a few crashes here and there, the stock Synthmaster waveforms brake for good, they look and sound different :dog:
Yes, about being Serum wavs... just wanted confirmation on this and that they were not in other format>> though it is surprising the factory WavTbls load...
I get the feeling that this SM_2 version of the wavTble engine is a progression from SM_1, as I don't remember seeing the waterfall and other 3d display in SM_1.
I have SM_2.9 Alpha installed on an old computer so will check on Monday how it works in other DAWs.

Return to “Instruments”